Global SEO Manager
Publicerad: 2019-09-10 | Sista ansökningsdag: 2019-09-30 | Snittlön för Webmaster ~36 100 kr | Anställningsform: TillsvidareFULL_TIME
Thule Group is world leader in products that make it easy to bring along the things you care for – easily, securely and in style – when living an active life. Under the motto Active Life, Simplified. we offer products within Sport&Cargo Carriers (roof racks, roof boxes and carriers for transporting cycling, water and winter equipment by car), Packs, Bags & Luggage (e.g. computer and camera bags, luggage and hiking backpacks), RV Products (awnings, bike carriers and tents for motorhomes and caravans) and Active with Kids (bike trailers, strollers and child bike seats).
Thule Group has approximately 2,300 employees at 9 production facilities and 35 sales offices worldwide. Its products are sold in more than 140 markets and sales in 2018 amounted to SEK 6.5 billion. www.thulegroup.com
With sales in 140 countries and global fast growth in the online sales channel we want to further increase our focus on online sales driving efforts.
The Thule Group Online team is responsible for driving the development and maintenance of the global digital platform to efficiently handle our growth ambitions, in terms of both scalability and usability. Strong focus is on our B2C platforms and to grow organically on a global level across our categories.
We are now looking for an experienced Global SEO Manager with an analytical mindset that will manage our international SEO roadmap and securing our on-site and off-site optimization projects through the brand lens and with our business goals in focus. The right candidate should thrive on data and performance, is detail-oriented and has the ability to identify patterns, develop insights and build traffic growth plans. You excel at analyzing data, leading initiatives to improve performance, and working across a variety of teams to implement those strategies.
In your role as a Global SEO Manager your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Hands-on management of on-page SEO including content optimization, meta data optimization, and SEO-friendly site architecture (review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes)
- Develop and implement process and procedures to regularly test and improve search performance
- Monitor and report key performance indicators such as indexing, rankings, backlinks and SERP click-through rates on a monthly basis
- Make recommendations to improve site and insight and internal/external linking architecture, page construction, meta-data, content and SEO copywriting
- Link building and research
You will also work with:
- Maintaining our multilingual keyword glossary
- Help and improve internal SEO processes and write content guidelines
- Develop and implement link acquisition strategies from a wide range of sources using outreach, content syndication, digital asset development, paid advertising etc.
- At least 3+ years’ international work experience within SEO and demonstrated experience developing SEO strategies for different regions and languages
- At least 1 year of leadership experience
- Expert level analytical skills (analytics mindset with numerical aptitude) and expertise within Google Analytics
- Experience with SEO reporting
- Previous experience working with web technologies and HTML-based code frameworks
- Extensive knowledge of the search engine industry, best practices for product searches and knowledge of search engine algorithms
- Prior experience in SEM is a plus
We also see that you are a well-organized and structured person with project management skills and with a pragmatic and prestigeless approach. To be a self-motivator and driver with a getting it done mentality is a given and you have an understanding of brand management and to see the bigger picture. A good level of verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills and an ability to work in a flexible and quickly manner in a dynamic and developing environment.
We believe in strong teamwork both within our own team but also across teams. We strive to be an open and curious organization, sharing our knowledge and inspiring one another. All of our employees have a joint responsibility to maintain that spirit and contribute to it. Within Thule Group you will find people who have a passion for the products we make and the lifestyle company we are.
The position reports to the Director, Global Online Content, Alexandra Obradovic and the position is based in Malmö, Sweden. If you believe you would enjoy working in such an environment and feel that the professional tasks will be challenging, please submit your application references no later than September 30th, 2019. We will have running interviews.