Hitta ditt drömjobb här!
Publicerad: 2021-11-19 | Sista ansökningsdag: 2022-05-08 | Snittlön för Programmerare, PC-spel ~46 300 kr46300SEK | Anställningsform: HeltidFULL_TIME
Resolution Games is a VR/AR studio focused on creating immersive experiences for all - from gamers to non-gamers alike. We are now looking for someone to come in and help produce our games.
What you’ll do
As a Producer, you will play a critical part not only in producing our games but also in the company at large. On a day to day basis you will be working on how to best enable, facilitate and direct our skilled teams to create the best games possible.
- Be product accountable for one or multiple games simultaneously
- Define quality and ensure a process to get us there
- Build and facilitate teams that excel in continuous improvement of quality
- Own budgets and scheduling for all assigned games
- Run sprint plannings
- Proactively plan ahead to optimize dependencies & lead times in cross-functional teams
- Manage relationship with internal stakeholders as well as external key partners
Who you are
- Considerable experience as a Producer/Product Owner
- Fearlessness in finding and resolving blockers, unknowns & tough questions
- Understanding of what great leadership is and how to best enable and facilitate your team members
- Great presenter and communicator
- Calm and methodical in times of change
- Genuine interest in gaming and emerging technology
Who we are
Resolution Games is a visual computing studio with a proven track record creating immersive gaming experiences for all. We believe that VR and AR aren’t just an add-on for gaming; they are the next logical steps for games. As players and game developers alike, we’ve always dreamed of this day - the day when we can be IN the games we love. That day is finally here, and we are putting all of our energy into making the most of it for all, whether it’s creating a positive experience for someone testing out VR for the first time to delivering a rich, in-depth multiplayer game that keeps enthusiasts hungry for more.
We are looking for someone who wants a unique opportunity and enjoys collaborating. Someone who wants to be a part of a team raising the bar and creating a new set of standards. Our colleagues have can-do attitudes who appreciate a small studio culture. Therefore, even though we have grown, we continue to work in small teams and experiment while tackling complex challenges. We value having every voice heard and seek out diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do. Last but not least, we want those of you who are not just skilled but also a great addition to the team. That is because we believe in team over the individual, a great mix of freedom with responsibility, and that people should always come before the process. P.S. Employee stock options are available.
Lediga jobb i Stockholm