Publicerad: 2020-12-04 | Sista ansökningsdag: 2021-01-03 | Snittlön för Nätverkstekniker ~41 400 kr41400SEK | Anställningsform: HeltidFULL_TIME
Verisure is a global leading provider of professionally monitored security solutions. We are an international company with a start-up mindset, fast, agile and lean, high performance and value-driven.
The Verisure Group creates services and products for smarter, safer and more secure homes, serving customers throughout Europe.
* Have you started thinking about making a change in your life lately?
* Do you think “I wonder what this button do?” every time you see one?
* If you have experience with network routing and switching, we will rub our hands.
* If you have experience with automation tools like Python, GIT and Ansible – Well hello you!
* And if you have experience with Linux professionally or privately – You have us on our toes!
We offer you a network role where you will help maintain and evolve both our datacenter and end-user networks. This is a chance to become part of a truly passionate and cheerful team and to use your network skills to serve a highly successful enterprise with excellent IT services. Most of all, this is a job for you who believe that having fun at work is crucial!
Our infrastructure is built for reliability and scalability, currently handling more than 15 000 000 IoT devices and over 35 000 signals per seconds achieving availability values of 99,99%. Our philosophy is that we should be able to lose an entire datacenter but never lose an important alarm signal.
As a Network Specialist at Verisure Innovation, you will be given an important role in our transformation to cloud and software-defined network. You have a continuous eager to learn new things and you thrive in an environment where you are expected to contribute with your drive and “let’s do this” attitude. Accountability, efficiency and teamwork are some keywords for you at work.
Just to sum it up we need you to know about:
* Routing and switching
* Automation tools like Ansible/NAPALM/Git
It would be good if you have worked with:
* Cisco routers and switches
* Software defined networking
* Palo Alto firewalls
* Monitoring tools like Prometheus and Grafana
Verisure teams operate with integrity and respect for one another fueled by an entrepreneurial spirit. We are building a high-performance organization through investing in our people, we offer a great opportunity to personal development with an environment characterized by humbleness and knowledge sharing and to enhance the on the job training we have a training budget to ensure personal growth. Our bright and open office space is just a 5-minute walk from the Central Station, easy accessible and a great location.
We are an international company with offices and colleagues in multiple countries, therefore we are looking for someone who is fluent in English.
We look forward to welcoming you to our team!
Strong fit with our Company DNA
* Passionate in Everything We Do: Our people have a sense of energy that is unmistakable, one that drives us to delight our customers and focus on creating impact quickly.
* Committed to Making a Difference: When we say we will do something; we deliver with excellence. We are accountable, focused and operate with discipline.
* Always Innovating: We believe that Innovation can be big or small; it’s a continuous state of mind that inspires us to think differently and always make things better. We are risk takers and we learn continuously.
* Winning as a Team: Our people know that by leveraging one another’s strengths, investing in and developing our team’s capability and by collaborating well, we will win.
* With Trust & Responsibility: Operating with integrity is core to our success. We are humble, honest and value deep mastery and expertise. We do the right thing, always.
Lediga jobb i Malmö