Sales Manager till Verizon!
Publicerad: 2020-02-26 | Sista ansökningsdag: 2020-03-10 | Snittlön för Key account manager ~43 800 kr | Anställningsform: Tillsvidare
As Verizon’s media unit, our brands like Yahoo, TechCrunch and HuffPost and partners like Microsoft, Samsung and Warner we help people stay informed and entertained, communicate and transact, while creating new ways for advertisers and partners to connect. With technologies like XR, AI, machine-learning, and 5G, we’re transforming media for tomorrow, too. We’re creators and coders, dreamers and doers creating what’s next in content, advertising and technology.
The Swedish Sales Manager will be part of the Stockholm office and responsible for driving the direct sales through individual and team marketing efforts, outbound prospecting and processing inbound leads through the sales cycle, with a goal of consistently exceeding target.
– Identify, qualify and close sales opportunities and strategic relationships with direct clients and selected media agencies
– Build and maintain a robust sales pipeline
– Develop strong, mutually beneficial relationships with clients
– Meet quarterly revenue and activity targets
– Work closely with Swedish and Danish colleagues, to ensure client campaign expectations are communicated internally and externally met
– Keep apprised of changing market conditions, competitive landscape and new technologies
– 5+ years of relevant professional experience
– A proven track record of selling complex digital media solutions
– Show strong track record in closing media deal and campaigns for Swedish and/or Nordic clients
– Deep understanding of the digital media industry with the ability to credibly articulate strategic insights for clients that are based on data and research
– History of selecting appropriate products from a diverse product arsenal to solve the client’s advertising objectives; ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and position them against competitors
– Experience or knowledge with Social Media & Performance Marketing is relevant
– Programmatic knowledge/experience is required
– History working in a start-up like environment
– Extremely self-motivated, attention to detail and desire to deliver results
– Strong proficiency in English both spoken and written
– Outstanding communication and presentation skills
– Driven, passionate, team player
About Verizon Media
Verizon Media is a media technology company with a mission to simplify the internet for consumers and creators by unleashing the world’s best builders of culture and code. As the 4th largest online property in the U.S., with approximately 200 million monthly consumers of its premium brands (Yahoo!, HuffPost, TechCrunch, Engadget & AoL) and partners like Microsoft, Samsung and Warner Verizon Media is at the centre of disruption of how content is being produced, distributed, consumed and monetized by connecting publishers with advertisers on its global, programmatic content and advertising platforms.
Verizon Media is a subsidiary of Verizon Communications that serves as an umbrella company of its digital content subdivisions, including AOL and Yahoo!. Verizon Media operates internationally, and the Verizon Media Nordics office in Stockholm & Copenhagen counts 35 dedicated employees.
Verizon Media Nordics as a working place
A dynamic and international environment with employees from across the globe. You will experience a fast-paced but fun atmosphere that inspires each individual to be curious, grow and succeed hand-in-hand with colleagues. The “We” spirit is one of the important values which is encouraged and acknowledged in our everyday actions at the office. You will meet and become part of a strong team-spirit created by talent, diversity, and personality.
In this recruitment process we of course collaborate with Talent&Partner.
We invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis, so please do not hesitate to send your application.
Apply by sending your CV and cover letter.
Lediga jobb i Stockholm
10% rabatt på Gokart för familj!Till kampanjen