Publicerad: 2020-01-22 | Sista ansökningsdag: 2020-07-10 | Snittlön för IT-strateg ~47 600 kr | Anställningsform: TillsvidareFULL_TIME
We are improving lives through better eating, and we are doing this through software that is highly personalized for our users' needs. By tapping into mobile sensor technology and combining it with a passion for design and applied psychology, we create delightful user experience to help people reach their goals!
Including more than 20 nationalities, we enjoy a vibrant mix of cultures, world views, and working styles, and it's these different perspectives that make sure we're solving the right problems. With over 30 million users worldwide, we need to grow our amazing teams with more brilliant people to keep up with the demand!
Our core team has grown quite a bit lately, and they are doing some truly amazing things. With the growth has come the need for organizing to make sure that we hit our deadlines and that our work is methodically set up.
In other words, we are looking for a talented scrum master to help the core team. This will be the first scrum master for the team, so there are great opportunities to impact how our sprints are being run.
Responsibilities and what you will do
As a scrum master, you will work closely with product managers and development teams and:
- Work as a Scrum master within the teams to effectively fulfill project objectives.
- Facilitate sprint and release planning as well as daily stand-ups, product demos and sprint retrospectives
- Support the team members to implement agile best practices
- Capture requirements and record them using appropriate agile methodology
- Gain an in-depth knowledge of the project and help the team to define priorities as well as manage the planning and execution
- Remove blockers for the team and manage dependencies with other internal- and external teams
Are you the one we're looking for?
To be successful in this position, we believe that you have:
- At least three years experience as a scrum master using agile methodologies in software development teams
- A strong technical aptitude and hands-on experience working in tech
- Experience from working with tools such as Confluence, Jira and GitHub
- Excellent leadership skills and knowledge from working in a matrix team consisting of different platforms
Excellent communication skills and a skill for creating strong relationships is a must for this position. Do you feel like you fit the description? Apply today!
Of course, we would be even happier if you have an interest in either health & fitness or food. Still, if you would rather chill on the sofa and watch Game of Thrones, you are equally welcome at Lifesum!
What is Lifesum?
Here at Lifesum, action speaks louder than words, and it's our passion that brings us all together to a force to be reckoned with! We support each other and trust that everyone is a master of their field and that you will suggest, champion, and lead when you join us.
If you think this sounds exciting, we'd love to hear from you and get to know you. Send us your resume right away, and please tell us why you are interested in this particular position and why Lifesum is the place you want to be your next workplace.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on sex, transgender identity or expression, ethnicity, religion or other belief, disability, sexual orientation, or age.