Hitta ditt drömjobb här!
Project coordinator to large inhouse team
Publicerad: 2021-01-19 | Sista ansökningsdag: 2021-02-16 | Snittlön för Civilingenjör, maskin ~44 900 kr44900SEK | Anställningsform: HeltidFULL_TIME
We are currently looking for a new team member who will work as a project coordinator managing economics and administration for one of our larger inhouse consultant teams!
The inhouse team consists of mangers, project managers and hardware design engineers who are working for one of our most important clients and who are top in what they do.
Initially this person will work full time managing economical follow up together with managers and controlling, follow up time planes together with the team manager, create new routines and processes by learning what the team needs, introduce new team members, participate in internal decision making meetings and more.
Since a lot of these processes and routines will be created by the project coordinator, we believe that you will work full time as a project coordinator during your first months. With time these kinds of tasks will decrease, and we believe you in addition to your project coordinating tasks work as a design engineer.
What we offer you
As a consultant at ALTEN, you will get the genuine team feeling at your assignment but also a wonderful togetherness at ALTEN. Through our different internal networks, such as ALTEN Sports, [email protected] and ALTEN Innovation you will get the opportunity to drive topics and activities that are close to your heart, together with your colleagues. All activities are of course optional. Work life balance is our top priority. We also have a collective agreement and other benefits like Pension, Insurances and Wellness grants.
• Planning/resource allocation together with inhouse team manager
• Set and Follow up project KPI´s (Deliveries, Quality, Budget, etc)
• Follow up on time and cost in projects and present for project board
• Prepare presentations and take meeting notes
• Analyze monthly result in all projects together with controlling and create action plans when needed
• When not working as project coordinator, be able to work as a design engineer
• On-board and introduce new team members (desk, computer, tools, introduction training, team routines and guide lines, etc)
• Competence matrix and training planning for team
Personal skills, requires
• B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Mechanics or Mechatronics
• Social skills, service minded and flexible
• Structured, driven and communicative
• Good MS Office knowledge
• Probably junior with about 2 years of working experience
• Excellent skills in Swedish and English, written and spoken
It’s a benefit if you, in addition to the personal skills requires also have
• An interest in vehicles and hands-on knowledge with good technical understanding
• CAD competence
• Wishes for a future career path within design engineering or project managing
• Been working with economics
• Been working in service profession, e.g. as a receptionist
ALTEN is a consulting company that develops and delivers expertise for world-leading companies with consultants in technology, IT and biochemistry. We are located in over 25 countries, have our headquarter in Paris and have more than 33 000 employees, of which 88 percent are engineers. In Sweden, we have over 1 700 employees and work from offices in twelve locations. Our clients are found in industries such as Automotive, Energy, Telecom, Industry, Aerospace & Defence and Life Science, where our consultants operate throughout the product development chain.
Welcome to read more about us at alten.se.
We are looking forward to your application!
Lediga jobb i Stockholm