BOX 702, Älmhult
Lediga jobb i Älmhult ❭❭
Communication Business Partner
Publicerad: 2018-05-14 | Sista ansökningsdag: 2018-06-13 | 3D-grafiker Lön: Further details about terms and conditions will be covered in employment contract. | Anställningsform: Tillsvidare/HeltidFULL_TIME
Are you ready to make a difference?
All cotton used in IKEA products is now made of more sustainable cotton, grown using less water, chemicals and pesticides – while increasing profit margins for the farmers.
Creating jobs in Jordan
TILLTALANDE, a new IKEA textile collection, creates job opportunities for Jordanian women and Syrian refugees in Jordan.
100% certified wood
IKEA takes another bold step, deciding that all wood used by the company should be FCS certified by 2020.
It takes both brains and heart to work with us
At IKEA you don’t have to choose between hard-core business and a conscience. We are guided by our vision to create a better everyday life for the many people in everything that we do. That’s a responsibility that goes beyond the home through the impact of our business and the role we have in society. We want to sit in the driving seat towards a more sustainable society – both in terms of the environmental and social betterments.
The initiatives shown are just three examples in which IKEA Purchasing & Logistics play an important role. Our job is to facilitate for IKEA to do good business while being a good business. In our daily work we need to follow both our brains and hearts to get the job done. We have a strong belief that we can achieve this by working closely with our suppliers, both regarding a more sustainable use of materials and to continuously improve the conditions for workers.
Right now we are looking for a Communication Business Partner for our Global Purchasing & Logistics Communication team, situated in Älmhult.
As a Communication Business Partner you will be a strategic and tactical partner, securing communication strategies and implementation of business-driven communication. A big part of your assignment is to lead, develop, implement and support a variety of communication topics.
You will also co-ordinate, forward and anchor important communication topics as soon as possible within the Communication matrix worldwide. In addition you will coach and support members of the Purchasing & Logistics Management team regarding matters of communication.
A closer description of the job:
• Be a strategic and tactical partner to one or more unit(s) or other appointed assignors to define and enable their communication needs and goals.
• Assess business needs and develop communication solutions to meet those needs.
• Contribute to and deliver global strategic actions for communication.
• Identify main business topics and messages.
• Create clear and actionable communication plans and communication briefs to enable effective and efficient creation, production and follow-up.
• Work with internal and/or external resources to deliver to the defined communication briefs.
• Act as a bridge between the Purchasing & Logistic Management team and the Communication matrix in order to take the lead in co-ordinating and securing that important assignments and communication needs are passed on and anchored within all Purchasing & Logistic business units worldwide.
• Develop and contribute to a shared communication agenda across IKEA organisations.
2019-05-17 Medellön: 36000 kr Stockholm
2019-05-15 Medellön: 32000 kr Stockholm
2019-05-14 Medellön: 36000 kr Norrköping
2019-05-09 Medellön: 39800 kr Lund
2019-05-08 Medellön: 22800 kr Ljungby
2019-05-08 Medellön: 32000 kr Stockholm
2019-05-06 Medellön: 39800 kr Huddinge
2019-05-06 Medellön: 36000 kr Norrtälje
2019-05-03 Medellön: 32000 kr Älmhult
2019-04-24 Medellön: 28700 kr Östersund
©2019 Statsskuld.se / NameTyper Est. 2002