Product Development Manager, Mölnlycke
Publicerad: 2019-08-13 | Sista ansökningsdag: 2019-09-02 | Snittlön för Utvecklingsingenjör, maskin ~43 100 kr | Anställningsform: TillsvidareFULL_TIME
Working at Mölnlycke
Are you looking for a great career and want to make your mark?
Please keep on reading but don’t just take our word for it. We’ve interviewed colleagues around the world about their jobs, the Mölnlycke unique culture and Mölnlycke people and it is simply A great company to work for!
Could you help improve healthcare outcomes around the world?
If the answer is yes, you think just like us and should apply for this exciting opportunity that we have below.
Mölnlycke is a world-leading medical solutions company. We design and supply solutions to enhance performance at every point of care – from the hospital to the home proven it every day.
We specialise in:
- Wound management: including dressings with Safetac® such as Mepitel® and Mepilex®
- Preventing pressure ulcers: with Mepilex® Border used prophylactically and devices to help turn and re-position patients
- Surgical solutions: including Mölnlycke trays, HiBi® antiseptics and Biogel® surgical gloves
Mölnlycke was founded in 1849. Nowadays our solutions are available in around 100 countries; we’re the number one global provider of advanced wound care and single-use surgical products; and we’re Europe’s largest provider of customised trays. Our headquarters are in Gothenburg, Sweden and we have about 7,800 employees around the world.
We are looking for a Product Development Manager, who will
- Develop new and improve existing Customer Solutions for the Category, based on customer insight, product, process and material knowledge.
- Run projects with new or current designs/materials/ processes/markets to secure delivery according to the 24 months rolling plan, the long-term pipeline >24 months and the long-term business strategy.
- Provide the Category with new possibilities and competitive solutions based on research and contacts with users, external institutions and suppliers.
- Coach and provide Category team members with best working practice.
- Generate and suggest new design proposals that better takes care of customer or business needs resulting in new or improved offers to our customers, according to the 24 months rolling plan, the long-term pipeline >24 months and the long-term business strategy.
- Create and maintain contacts with users and researchers in science in order to ensure best possible knowledge of customer need to be solved.
- Actively drive and propose methods/techniques to predict, interpret and translate customer and business needs into product specifications.
- Represent the company in technical matters towards customer or other external parties of importance for the company.
- Generate know know how for the company and submit the know how such as reports, specifications and drawings to the company for future exploitation.
- Guide and coach the Category team when it comes to product development issues eg. technical solutions, internal processes and external standards.
- Lead or participate in cross-functional development projects in all stages of the DCS process, to meet defined targets in Quality, deliver results in Time and keep within agreed Costs in order to achieve the financial goals of the project portfolio.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Master’s degree in mechanical engineering, chemistry or biotech
- 3-5 years of experience from similar positions in the field of medical devices, pharma or biotech
- Experience in developing products based on customer insight, product, process and material knowledge
- Experience in managing product development projects
- Ability to coach and train other people and teams about the products and technical details
- Interest in and ability to acquire knowledge about customer needs and insights
- Fluent in oral and written English
Addilon is our partner in this recruitment. Please apply (CV and personal letter in English) via the link. We will fill the position immediately after finding the right candidate. Questions about the position are answered on weekdays 8.30-10.00, +46 10 207 01 50.
Recruiting right managers and specialists in Engineering, Sales, Purchasing, Logistics and Accounting.
Follow us on social media
LinkedIn | Facebook | Instagram
We kindly but directly declinbe contact for direct sales of additional job advertisements, candidates etc.