Hitta ditt drömjobb här!
IT Systems Engineer
Publicerad: 2021-10-20 | Sista ansökningsdag: 2022-04-08 | Snittlön för Systemutvecklare/Programmerare ~46 500 kr46500SEK | Anställningsform: HeltidFULL_TIME
At Epidemic Sound we are reinventing the music industry. Our carefully curated catalog, with over 35,000 tracks, is tailored for storytellers, streaming services, and in-store soundtracks. Countless clients around the world, from broadcasters, production companies, DSPs, and YouTubers rely on our tracks to help them tell their stories. Epidemic Sound’s music is heard in hundreds of millions of online videos daily, across millions of playlist streams, and in thousands of in-store locations. Headquartered in Stockholm, we’re spread across offices in New York City, Los Angeles, Seoul, Hamburg, and Amsterdam. We’re growing fast, have lots of fun, and are taking the music industry with us.
We are now looking for a Systems Engineer to join our IT Engineering Team.
How you will make an impact
As a part of the IT Engineering team you’ll be given a great opportunity to form your role into something special together with our IT Manager and other colleagues within the IT Engineering team. Making sure that we reach our goal of delivering a world-class employee experience.
The team is responsible for maintaining and developing our systems portfolio, infrastructure, and our IdP/IAM solution. On a daily basis, you will cooperate with many of our awesome stakeholders within various departments and play a key role in enabling our rock star colleagues to work as efficiently as possible backed by cutting edge tools and systems.
More specifically, you will:
- Own and maintain our core SaaS-stack such as email, communications & collaboration tools, network infrastructure, MDM, endpoint protection, identity & access management, content management, and other SaaS tools and applications.
- Recommend, provision, configure, document, and help maintain our core SaaS stack.
- Work with stakeholders to define systems requirements for new technology implementations.
- Collaborate with the IT team, management, and department leadership to plan the most important projects to work on next.
- Stay abreast of current industry trends and make recommendations as needed to help the SaaS stack and the business stay optimal.
- Provide tier 3 escalated support to internal users globally, w/ a customer-oriented approach.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, including system administration and network configurations.
- Monitor systems and networks for issues and vulnerabilities and investigate security incidents when they occur based on established policies and protocols.
- Implement automation to make IT processes repeatable, scalable, and secure.
Who you are
To thrive in this role, we believe you are a curious person who loves to dive into new technologies and tools. You have a deep understanding of cloud-first architecture and SaaS application configuration and integration, which you use to push forward a solution-oriented approach when faced with challenges and projects. Also, you are a true team player who likes to actively collaborate with others to find the best solutions.
It would be music to our ears if you have:
- 5+ years of experience within IT, preferably as an IT Systems Engineer or equivalent.
- Experience working with SaaS applications like G Suite, Slack, Atlassian, Okta.
- Experience designing and managing Identity Management and SSO technologies (Okta preferred)
- Proficiency in advanced firewall- and network infrastructure technologies such as Cisco Meraki or others.
- Experience with Mac, Linux, and Windows
- Experience with computer and patch management MDM systems such as JAMF, Fleetsmith, etc.
- Experience with SaaS Ops tools such as BetterCloud or Blissfully
- Proficiency in scripting & automation languages such as Python, Bash Scripting, SQL, etc.
- The proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision and ability to perform and oversee complex tasks and prioritize multiple tasks based on overall strategic goals
- Fluent in English, verbal and written
Curious about our music? Find our music on Spotify here → https://open.spotify.com/user/... (https://open.spotify.com/user/epidemicsound)
We have lots of fun soundtracking the world and our annual Spring Bash (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgnVp17IvAg) is an event that captures this perfectly. Take a look at our most recent one, a virtual celebration!
Do you want to be a part of our fantastic team? Please apply, in English, by clicking the link below.
We believe that bringing people together from different backgrounds, experiences and perspectives makes for a healthy workplace, a more successful business and a better world. We value diversity and encourage everyone to come and soundtrack the world with us.
Lediga jobb i Stockholm