Senior System Engineer, Group Digital, Ingka Group
Publicerad: 2020-10-09 | Sista ansökningsdag: 2020-10-20 | Snittlön för Systemutvecklare/Programmerare ~45 500 kr45500SEK | Anställningsform: HeltidFULL_TIME
WHO YOU ARE
We are looking for several passionate senior system engineers who are excited about technology and innovative ways of working and want to be a part of shaping the future of IKEA!
You have extensive knowledge of operations engineering practices using industry standard toolset. You have deep knowledge of working in agile software development teams and with agile development practices. To be successful as a Senior System Engineer you have knowledge of design and architecture concepts.
Good knowledge of IKEAs corporate identity, core values and vision of creating a better everyday life for the many people
The IKEA culture and values are very much a part of our business and day to day work life. For you to thrive and grow with IKEA it’s important for us that you share our values! You can read more regarding our values and life at IKEA on our website www.ikea.com
As a Senior System Engineer, your main responsibilities will include:
- Develop, run, monitor and support the assigned product or service with the right toolset required in order to deliver according to requirements.
- Design, develop and deliver a technology service through automation and self-service capabilities for efficient, availability and usability
- Design and guide in ways of working for other engineers encouraging good practices to meet consumer expectations on service delivery.
- Lead and coach in change activities in different environments in order to secure functionality and availability
- Drive and deliver test, performance analysis, configuration management and creation of functional/feature specifications to improve the product/service delivery.
- Apply and promote good engineering practices within an agile/iterative development approach in order to improve time to market.
- Engage in coaching and mentoring of engineers in order to secure transfer of competence and high performing team.
ABOUT THIS WORK AREA
At Group Digital, we set the digital agenda to keep IKEA leading in an uncertain and fastmoving environment. We drive the development, provision and operation of our digital products and services through the use of new and existing technology and agile delivery methods to deliver at pace. At the same time, we provide a home for digital skills to both develop and extend the technical, people and business skills needed to ensure continuous development and growth of our digital capability.
These positions are located in Malmö, Helsingborg or Älmhult.
Lediga jobb i Malmö