System Engineer, Group Digital, Ingka Group
Publicerad: 2020-10-09 | Sista ansökningsdag: 2020-10-20 | Snittlön för Systemutvecklare/Programmerare ~45 500 kr45500SEK | Anställningsform: HeltidFULL_TIME
WHO YOU ARE
We are looking for several passionate system engineers who are excited about technology and innovative ways of working and want to be a part of shaping the future of IKEA!
As a person you have a proven ability to develop high quality code using and applying good practices. You have a curious nature and actively acquire new knowledge, skills, champion new methods, digital systems and processes to improve performance. Doing so, will enable you to change direction based on new ideas, approaches and strategies. You will be empowered to work agile and continuous improvements within the software engineering function. By encouraging simplicity, efficiency, ownership, accountability makes you easy to collaborate with others to achieve our common goals. To be successful as System Engineer you have advance training in computer science or any engineering equivalent. In addition you have demonstrable experience in working in an Agile and DevOps working set-up. You get energized by delivering high quality software in an agile environment.
The IKEA culture and values are very much a part of our business and day to day work life. For you to thrive and grow with IKEA it’s important for us that you share our values! You can read more regarding our values and life at IKEA on our website www.ikea.com
As System Engineer, your main responsibilities will include:
- develop, run, monitor and support the assigned Product or Service with the right toolsets required in order to deliver according to requirements.
- Deliver a technology service through automation and self-service capabilities for efficiency, availability and usability
- Deliver tests, performance analysis, configuration management and creation of functional/feature specifications to improve the Product/Service delivery
- Apply and adhere to good engineering practices within an agile/iterative development approach in order to improve time to market
- Participate in change activities in different environments in order to secure functionality and availability
- Drive modern software engineering principles, utilization of proper tools and increase of automation to enable the specified business outcomes and create a strong digital foundation for IKEAs Digital Products and Business.
ABOUT THIS WORK AREA
At Group Digital, we set the digital agenda to keep IKEA leading in an uncertain and fastmoving environment. We drive the development, provision and operation of our digital products and services through the use of new and existing technology and agile delivery methods to deliver at pace. At the same time, we provide a home for digital skills to both develop and extend the technical, people and business skills needed to ensure continuous development and growth of our digital capability.
These positions are located in Malmö, Helsingborg or Älmhult.
Lediga jobb i Malmö