Hitta ditt drömjobb här!
Publicerad: 2022-07-01 | Sista ansökningsdag: 2022-12-18 | Snittlön för Studiotekniker ~29 000 kr29000SEK | Anställningsform: HeltidFULL_TIME
We have one of the largest and most modern Motion Capture facilities in Northern Europe, situated in the center of Malmö! We are now looking for a Mocap Technician who will be at the heart and center of all our motion capture activities. You will be instrumental in setting the quality standards of our work.
We are looking for a true team player who shares insight and learnings with the team. You’re good at delivering feedback, but you’re just as good at taking notes when your team and different stakeholders share their points of view.
You will be a part of our Content Services department; the in-house cornerstone of Sharkmob that provides the different projects and other teams with visual assets.
- Maintenance of Vicon motion capture studio
- Optimization of mocap camera placement and volume coverage
- Overseeing general hardware reliability and performance
- Maintenance of suits, markers, and props
- Overseeing Vicon data health and its accessibility
- Optimization of the motion capture pipeline (procedures, tools)
- Supervision and mentoring of mocap operators during calibration and operation
- On-set production experience (game or film)
- Familiar with real-time streaming procedures
- Familiar with handling multiple data sources (body, face, sound)
- Experience with Python scripting
- Experience with DCCs, such as MotionBuilder or similar
- English language proficiency
- Master of time management
That little extra
- Passionate about video games
- Performance Capture experience (game or film)
- Familiar with Unreal Engine (Blueprints, Sequencer)
- Experience with MotionBuilder SDK
- Game Industry experience
Sharkmob was founded in 2017 and has offices in Malmö, Sweden, and London, UK. The studio develops AAA quality games for PC and console, using the Unreal Engine to power its ambitions of taking multiplayer games to new heights. Sharkmob is currently working on three major projects: Bloodhunt - a battle royale set in the Vampire: The Masquerade universe; and two proprietary, unannounced projects.
We hope that you want to join us on our adventure and become a part of our crew. You can find more great perks (https://career.sharkmob.com/pages/perks) of being a crew member. If you want to know more about Sharkmob and our projects, take a look at our homepage (https://www.sharkmob.com/about).
Lediga jobb i Malmö