Junior Support Technician to a Music Streaming Company
Publicerad: 2019-01-11 | Sista ansökningsdag: 2019-02-11 | Snittlön för Servicetekniker, data ~31 400 kr | Anställningsform: 6 månader eller längreFULL_TIME
Do you want the opportunity to develop your IT-skills and work with new and interesting technologies in a great team within the music industry? We are now looking for someone who is curious, fast learner and loves to work with helping people!
Academic Work is looking for a support technician for our client. As a support technician you will give the IT support team the boost it needs to scale together with the growth of the company. The team is responsible for maintaining office IT infrastructure, developing and administering internal systems. They are now looking for you that appreciate a casual culture at the office, are eager to learn more within the IT area and likes to interact and help other people in your work.
As a support technician you will provide remote and on-site technical support to employees. There is a very good atmosphere at the work and the culture is highly priority. The desktop environment is primarily macOS based but there are a large Windows and Linux population as well. The web-based services and the infrastructure is quite unique and you will have the opportunity to work with new and interesting technologies. As a support technician you will provide with superior support!
For example, you will:
• Work on administration of IT-systems such as email and centralized user management
• Give personalized support on hardware and software problems to employees
• Receive, image, and deploy laptops for new employees, both locally and remote
• Work in the ticket system Jira and solve problems
The position suits you who wants to work in social work place where they have many get-togethers every month with performing artists and other social activities. Furthermore, it suits you who like to be a part of great team and like to support and help others with solving different problems. Do you want to develop and use your IT-skills in a global company within the music industry this is the right place for you.
VI SÖKER DIG SOM
We are looking for you who…
• Has previous experience from IT-support
• Have basic knowledge in Windows based systems and macOS environment
• Have good knowledge in English, both in writing and speaking
It will be considered an additional qualification have awareness of configuration management utilities such as puppet and/or JAMF. Furthermore, we would be extra happy if you have knowledge in Google Suite environments and basic understanding in Linux.
In your job you will help people with different kind of problems why you need to be social and helpful. As a person enjoy diving into new technologies and tools. To thrive in the role, you are also a great teammate that actively collaborates with people around you to find solutions to problems. Furthermore you are social and love to spread good energy.
* Start: 4th February
* Work extent: 6-8 months
* Location: Stockholm City
* This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from our client is that all questions regarding the position is handled by
[Academic Work] (mailto:[email protected] ).
* Apply by pressing the “Apply here” button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
* We do not handle applications through e-mail, but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us at [email protected] and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail. For general considerations about your applications/our recruitment process, we are often available in our chat function on our web during weekdays. Feel free to contact us there!
Academic Work is Home of the young professionals. This means that most of our jobs are relevant for you who are studying at university or has completed your studies and are in the beginning of your career. You can work as a consultant on a specific assignment, be recruited directly by one of our clients through our recruitment service or start you career by working internally at any of our Academic Work offices. Find more information on our website [www.academicwork.se.]
INFORMATION OM FÖRETAGET
Our customer is a Swedish multinational company which works with music streaming. They have more than 100 million users in the world.