Engineering Manager to worlds biggest music streaming company
Publicerad: 2020-06-02 | Sista ansökningsdag: 2020-07-02 | Snittlön för Projektledare, IT ~44 200 kr44200SEK | Anställningsform: HeltidFULL_TIME
We are looking for an Engineering Manager that will join our clients TV experience team. At our client you will be given the opportunity to be a part of a fast-paced international organization. This organization is continuously moving, and we want you to join the ride!
You will manage a team of Engineers and help support Engineering Delivery and Technical improvements on our technical architecture that supports our platforms on TV and Gaming Consoles. As an Engineering Manager at the company your responsibility is to the people you support: ensuring that they are growing as engineers, doing valuable work and generally having a great time.
Our client is proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. They strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for all employees, and a better product for the users and creators
This is a consultant assignment. Academic Work will be your employer and you will work as a consultant at our client’s company. The assignment will be full time and extend for six months. There are good opportunities to be extended on the assignment, given that all parties are satisfied with the cooperation.
As a lead for strong engineers in R&D, technical leadership and a solid background in software development is a must, so that you’re able to challenge and grow your team members. You will have the opportunity to influence the culture, facilitate technical delivery and work with your team on strategy and execution.
What you’ll do:
* You will build and lead a team of engineers through hiring, coaching, mentoring, feedback and hands-on career development
* Support timely delivery of technical solutions to address business needs
* Advocate and advance modern, agile software development practices and help develop and evangelize great engineering and organizational practices
* Grow a healthy, collaborative engineering culture in line with the company values
* Be an active part of the product area leadership team and collaborate with other leaders in the organisation
* Help defining domain specific technical strategies that ensure fast and sustainable development
VI SÖKER DIG SOM
* CV in English
* You love developing and growing people and have a track record of doing it
* You are knowledgeable and passionate about software development
* You have experience in leading, managing, coaching and mentoring software developers towards delivering timely, high-quality software
* You have solid experience working in an agile development environment
* Start: August
* Work extent: Full time, long term
* Location: Central Stockholm
* This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from our client is that all questions regarding the position is handled by
* Apply by pressing the “Apply here” button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.