Hitta ditt drömjobb här!
Senior Weapon Artist
Publicerad: 2021-10-20 | Sista ansökningsdag: 2022-03-10 | Snittlön för Programmerare, PC-spel ~46 300 kr46300SEK | Anställningsform: HeltidFULL_TIME
Do you want to work with an award-winning team by creating weapons for Payday, one of the most iconic and recognized brands in the games industry?
As a Senior Weapon Artist you will be responsible for the creation and development as well as planning and priority of the in-game assets. You will be driving and developing the structure and setup of the weapon pipeline. This puts high demand on technical knowledge and performance as well as visual quality and experience. The role requires you to be able to multi-task and possess good communication skills both spoken and written. As a senior the expectation to be self-driven and motivated is high, you are expected to take your specific area, evolve and drive it with minimum inputs if necessary.
- Modeling, texturing and implementation of weapon models;
- Working with shaders and content setup;
- Being able to follow references, concepts, and art direction while also having the initiative to take the work further independently;
- Identifying functional and technical aspects of real life assets;
- Participate in design choices and communicate with peers, managers and vendors;
- Work closely with the team and mentoring junior talent, to ensure that quality is consistent and cohesive;
- Setting up and maintaining the weapons pipeline.
- At least 6+ years of experience working as a 3D artist within games;
- Experience from working on at least 2+ released AAA games;
- A great sense of scale and proportions, materials, color and light;
- Fluent in English with good communication skills, both verbally and in writing;
- Great experience and knowledge working with shaders, pipeline and PBR;
- Great knowledge and interest in both technical setups and mechanical functions;
- Proven knowledge of asset creation, in-game model, UV layout, LODs, Collision;
- Great understanding of real-time graphics with proven experience in creating realistic looking weapons.
To be successful in this position you are:
- Well versed with Maya;
- Knowledge in Z-Brush and experienced working in Substance;
- Experience working with Unreal, Unity or similar game engine;
- Ability to work in a team, communicate well and being proactive;
- Good with time estimations, scope assessments and prioritizing within a team structure;
- Structured and technical with experience in outsource management.
Still reading? Good...because here’s the good part of this job ad: We offer you a position at a company where we value empowerment, agility and ownership. While we evolve we want you to grow with us and to develop as a professional. We also believe in having fun. We have game consoles and arrange after work activities along with annual parties and events.
What more do we offer?
- Competitive salaries with yearly reviews
- Yearly wellness benefit
- Referral bonuses
- 6 weeks paid vacation per year
- Pension on top of salary, +50% above collective agreement standard
- Relocation support if you move from abroad
- Ideal office location in central Stockholm
Sounds good? Then we can’t wait to see your CV and portfolio and look forward to meeting you. We recommend that you apply as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continuously. Send your application with a resumé, portfolio and cover letter in English. All applications must include a portfolio and resumé to be considered.
At Starbreeze we value diversity and inclusion. We welcome you as who you are, no matter where you are from or what games you play.
Lediga jobb i Stockholm