Hitta ditt drömjobb här!
Publicerad: 2021-10-20 | Sista ansökningsdag: 2022-03-20 | Snittlön för Programmerare, PC-spel ~46 300 kr46300SEK | Anställningsform: HeltidFULL_TIME
Do you want to work with an award-winning team by creating environment art for Payday, one of the most iconic and recognized brands in the games industry? As Environment Artist you will be part of a team that creates and develops levels in-game assets. This puts demand on technical knowledge and performance as well as visual quality and experience. The role requires you to be able to multi-task and possess good communication skills both spoken and written.
You should be able to work effortless in a team, but also self-driven and motivated to be able to take your specific area and drive it with minimum inputs if necessary.
- Modeling, texturing and implementation of in-game models;
- Working with shaders and content setup;
- Being able to follow references, concepts, and art direction while also having the initiative to take the work further independently;
- Identifying functional and technical aspects of real life assets;
- Participate in design choices and communicate with peers, managers and vendors;
- Work closely with the team and seniors to ensure that quality is consistent and cohesive;
- At least 4+ years of experience working as a 3D artist within games;
- Experience from working on at least 1+ released AAA games;
- A good sense of scale and proportions, materials, color and light;
- Fluent in English with good communication skills, both verbally and in writing;
- Good experience and knowledge working with shaders, pipeline and PBR;
- Knowledge and interest in both technical setups and mechanical functions;
- Proven knowledge of asset creation, in-game model, UV layout, LODs, Collision;
- Great understanding of real-time graphics with proven experience in creating realistic looking assets.
To be successful in this position you are:
- Well versed with Maya, Z-brush and Photoshop;
- Experience of working with photogrammetry
- Great knowledge in Substance designer and Painter;
- Good understanding of modular and unit based modeling;
- Experience working with Unreal, Unity or similar game engine;
- Ability to work in a team, communicate well and being proactive;
- Good with time estimations, scope assessments and prioritizing within a team structure;
- Structured and technical
Still reading? Good...because here’s the good part of this job ad: We offer you a position at a company where we value empowerment, agility and ownership. While we evolve we want you to grow with us and to develop as a professional. We also believe in having fun. We have game consoles and arrange after work activities along with annual parties and events.
What more do we offer?
- Competitive salaries with yearly reviews
- Yearly wellness benefit
- Referral bonuses
- 6 weeks paid vacation per year
- Pension on top of salary, +50% above collective agreement standard
- Relocation support if you move from abroad
- Ideal office location in central Stockholm
Sounds good? Then we can’t wait to see your CV and portfolio and look forward to meeting you. We recommend that you apply as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continuously. Send your application with a resumé, portfolio and cover letter in English. All applications must include a portfolio and resumé to be considered.
At Starbreeze we value diversity and inclusion. We welcome you as who you are, no matter where you are from or what games you play.
Lediga jobb i Stockholm