Hitta ditt drömjobb här!
Publicerad: 2021-02-23 | Sista ansökningsdag: 2021-03-22 | Snittlön för Programmerare, konsolspel ~41 600 kr41600SEK | Anställningsform: HeltidFULL_TIME
Our Audio Team is responsible for all audio in our game project and we’re really ramping up the quality of our audio in our current, next-generation project!
In the team, you are the dedicated audio programmer working closely with two Sound Designers and our Audio Director. Of course, you’ll be working very closely with the tech team as well.
We are an ambitious bunch, and we are preparing to really scale up! Not just internally, but also in cooperation with our publishers extended (and renowned) audio team.
As an Audio Programmer, your main tasks and responsibilities are:
- Build flexible and deep audio systems in collaboration with our Sound Designers;
- Create pipelines and tools to improve and automate audio workflows;
- Profile audio performance and optimize, while providing insight to Sound Designers for their work;
- Collaborate with the external audio team from our publisher to ensure we’re fully utilizing next gen hardware;
- Build detailed sound propagation systems;
- Deepen wwise integration into our game engine;
- Actively participate in improving the audio for the game.
Are you (an aspiring) Audio Programmer, and do you recognize yourself in the following areas?
- You have 3-5 years of programming experience in game development;
- You have shipped 1-2 game titles;
- You are an experienced C++ programmer and have experience with game engines such as UNREAL;
- Ideally, you have worked with audio engines such as WWISE, FMOD or Frostbite;
- You have an analytical ear.
Scope: Full-time, 40 hours per week. We offer a permanent position and relocation aid for the right candidate.
Location: Stockholm. Working remotely from another location in Sweden is possible.
If you think that this position matches your background and skills, we would love to hear from you. Please provide relevant work samples or link to your portfolio when you apply.
Lediga jobb i Stockholm