Hitta ditt drömjobb här!
Brand Manager Veggies Nordics (Retail)
Publicerad: 2021-02-26 | Sista ansökningsdag: 2021-08-15 | Snittlön för Produktchef, marknadsföring ~46 100 kr46100SEK | Anställningsform: HeltidFULL_TIME
The Brand Manager is responsible for driving success within its category through active portfolio management, full P&L responsibility, thorough market/category and consumer analysis/understanding, creative/communication development and execution through efficient media investments.
- Bringing our brand compass alive - develop and execute communication platforms/campaigns aligned with our Brand Purpose,- from insight, brief to production and evaluation in close collaboration with our agencies and Central teams
- Drive efficient communication and manage media effectiveness - develop media neutral creative idea executed in both earned and bought channels. Evaluate and challenge channel media mix to gain the highest ROI and SoV in market
- Develop packaging with impact - develop clear, distinct packaging design through close collaboration with packaging design agency and repro agency. Coordinate new packaging roll-out with internal stakeholders as well as factories.
- Pro-actively manage the product portfolio including securing base sales, product development/innovation and project management with internal & externa stakeholders (SU, R&D)
- Understand our Category vision and translating it into an attractive trade sell-in story
- Take full P&L responsibility - closely track and follow up on targets and results, monitor sales and maximize the business according to set commercial strategy
Qulifications & Previous Experience
- Relevant academic degree from University or college, within marketing or equivalent
- FMCG experience with 1-2 years of experience brand and product development
Knowledge & Skills
- Strategic and tactical capability to plan, execute and drive the Marketing plan
- Interpret trends, consumer insights and sales data
- AC Nielsen, GFK, PPT, Office
- Attention to detail and pride in getting the numbers right
- Comfortable with high tempo and high pressure
- Good project management skills
- Structured way of working
- A winning and positive attitude
- Team player that contributes to the overall success of the group
- Fluent in English and Nordic language. It is very positive if you are fluent in Finnish
The role is part of the Nordic Marketing Team (Retail) reporting to the Nordic Marketing Manager (within the category).
The role is full time and it is a permanent employment, that starts with a 6-month probationary period. Hurry up and apply before 14 of March.
Lediga jobb i Malmö