Commercial Activity Sales Specialist
Publicerad: 2020-06-01 | Sista ansökningsdag: 2020-06-12 | Snittlön för Organisationsutvecklare ~49 100 kr49100SEK | Anställningsform: HeltidFULL_TIME
WHY WE WILL LOVE YOU
Do you want to be part of our journey towards creating the future of commercial activation in the new era of retailing? As a Commercial Activity Leader, you have the ability to see possibilities of how to activate sales and use the commercial calendar as a tool for activation in both the physical and digital environment.
We believe that you are motivated by increasing customer value and finding new ways through co-creation with colleagues in the whole IKEA value chain. You get energized by driving business growth and contributing to overall success of IKEA. We do also believe that you have a good knowledge about the IKEA concept and IKEA as a multichannel retailer. At the same time as you have a structured way of working, you have the ability to multi-task and work agile. In an inspirational way and with an IKEA tone of voice you collaborate, engage, and build trustful relationships with a variety of different stakeholders. You have an excellent collaborative and communication mind-set and strong interpersonal skills. You are of course inspired by the IKEA culture and values and a true ambassador.
We believe that you have been working with Sales, Marketing, Customer Experience/Support or equivalent for a minimum of 5 years. You have experience working with sales in multichannel customer journeys and are used to plan and drive projects. The project management skills of yours are well developed. You have been working with sales on country level at IKEA before and preferably in a role as a Commercial Activity Leader (although it’s not a requirement).
As a Commercial Activity Sales Specialist, you will contribute to the prerequisites for an efficient multichannel commercial activity calendar including the Launches and Common seasonal activities. You will coach and support the countries in their ways of working in a new era with our always on the commercial agenda.
More in detail you will:
· Contribute to the cooperation between global functions in creating, executing and delivering to an always on commercial agenda and lead cross-functional projects
· Manage the operations of Commercial Calendar and overall operational planning for activities and collections on a global level
· Document and share best practices to share knowledge, competence and information.
· Operate content tools and enablers for countries to secure a smooth selling commercial activity and vitality, specifically to optimize the commercial calendar process
· Collect feedback on effectiveness of activation approaches and improvement ideas in order to develop new activity approaches and tactics
· Act as a member of the Selling team and proactively contribute to the Selling agenda in order to deliver to the common objectives and goals
· Actively cooperate with all key stakeholders within commercial and beyond to secure integration, common focus and to maximize impact (for example HF&RD, Digital, CFF (Customer Fulfilment), Communications, Sustainability, BNOF (Business Navigation Operations & Finance), People & Culture)
This role is located in Malmö and you will report to the Commercial Activity Manager.
ABOUT THIS WORK AREA
The mission for Market Support is to enable extraordinary growth by supporting the markets in a new era of meeting the customer. We will empower the markets to realize a simple, unique, and seamless meeting. We will provide our markets with economy of scale and exceptional quality in common solutions for all. We will organize for efficiency and effectiveness.
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET’S CONNECT!
If you have questions regarding the recruitment process, please feel free to contact Sofie Skarlöv, [email protected] We look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible. Please note that we will be reviewing applications on a continuous basis and that previous experience from IKEA is a requirement for this position.
Lediga jobb i Malmö