Greek or Serbo-croatian Sales Administrator Officer to a company in Lund!
Publicerad: 2019-01-11 | Sista ansökningsdag: 2019-01-24 | Snittlön för Orderadministratör ~32 300 kr | Anställningsform: 6 månader eller längreFULL_TIME
Do you want to work as a Sales Administrator Officer with customer service at a global company? Are you fluent in English and Greek or Serbian/Serbo-Croatian? Then we might have the position for you!
For our client we are looking for an English and Greek or Serbian/Serbo-Croatian speaking Sales Administrator Officer. Our client is a large international company in Lund.
As a Sales Administration Officer at our client company you will play a vital role in success for servicing and supporting an European customer base. You will work in a team that has the responsibility to handle all the administrative tasks for the spare part orders – from initial contact with customers to follow-up of transportation to the customer. You will be a key player in the organization and for customer satisfaction in a direction that aims to increase Service, Performance & Quality.
Key areas of responsibility for the Sales Administration Officer:
Be the front-line operator in one or more languages (~75% of work)
• Main point of contact for customers & market companies for parts orders and inquiries.
• Respond to incoming orders and queries per phone and e-mail, utilizing a network of colleagues & external partners for support
• Execute order administration tasks in SAP and other internal tools & systems.
• Follow-up on orders, service level agreements and other key measurements.
• Assure that transport to each customer is done in the right time, and at the lowest cost.
• Work in close cooperation with the European market companies & internal departments
Be the second-line operator in one or more of the following areas (~25% of work)
• Issue purchase orders and follow up on deliveries from suppliers
• Preventive housekeeping of pending orders via our IT systems and reporting tools
• Participate in Daily Management and other activities to constantly improve the operation
• Responsible for driving and maintaining our Quality Management System (QMS)
This is a full-time job with working hours Monday to Friday 8-17. The position is a temporary post during a year and will start as soon as possible. You will be employed by StudentConsulting and work at our client company in Lund. You are required to have a Swedish Working Permit (not compulsory for EU Citizens).
To be successful in this position you need to be a good communicator and have an excellent command in English both written and verbal. You are also fluent in Greek or Serbian/Serbo-croatian and can service and support the Greek or Serbo-croatian speaking customer base in a professional manner, verbally and in writing. Knowledge within the logistics area and IT is an advantage but not a requirement.
As a person you are service minded, result oriented and can easily and on a detailed level understand work instructions, work processes and administrative tools. Communication has to be pro-active, fast and accurate. You will work independently and together with others towards set goals. You have excellent communication and networking skills, customer service being your leading star. You have the ability to take initiatives and drive for changes. You are a team-player and enjoy co-operating with others to solve the work tasks in the most efficient way.
Are you the candidate we are looking for? Please submit your application today!
Mångfaldigt prisbelönta StudentConsulting är ett av Skandinaviens största och ledande rekryterings- och bemanningsföretag med fokus på studenter, akademiker och yrkesutbildade. Tack vare ett stort nätverk och lång erfarenhet har vi rekryterat över 11 000 personer det senaste året. Vi erbjuder intressanta och utmanande tjänster på både hel- och deltid inom områden som IT, teknik, ekonomi, administration, HR, marknadsföring, kundtjänst, försäljning, industri, produktion, logistik och transport. Hitta din framtid på www.studentconsulting.se