Software Engineer, Test Automation to Doro
Publicerad: 2019-09-11 | Sista ansökningsdag: 2019-11-11 | Snittlön för Mjukvaruutvecklare ~44 200 kr | Anställningsform: Tillsvidare
Join a new development team where you will contribute in both development and test automation! We are undergoing an exciting transformation at Doro where we are building up a new software organization to enable and deliver Doro’s future smart care services. This involves developing innovative, smart services and digitally enabled care services that will help seniors to further improve their quality of independent living. You will take part in creating great value for seniors, their families and the society.
What you’ll do
You will be joining a software development organization where our focus is to build autonomous teams and continuously deliver high-quality products and services to our customers. A strong focus lies on early testing and high test automation coverage to ensure continuously working functionality. We value having fun at work and creating a motivating workplace where openness and collaboration stand in focus.
• be part of a cross-functional team who takes full ownership of their work
• work on our cloud platform where we handle and connect all care products such as smart home sensors, telecare accessories, alarm triggers, mobile phones, smart services and our alarm receiving centers
• develop cloud services with a focus on test automation and quality assurance
• work with test automation frameworks and write automated test cases together with the team
• have an important role in the team in exploring and suggesting new test automation tools and methods
• teach team members on good quality and testing practices
• Experience of software development and quality assurance/test automation
• Experience of end-to-end testing (e.g. with Cypress.io or Selenium)
• Experience of continuous integration and continuous delivery
• A bonus if you previously have developed cloud services, preferably in a serverless context
• Experience working with Agile software development methodologies
• You are self-driven, passionate and have great communication skills
• You are a team player who loves to share your knowledge and ideas
Want to learn more?
We are collaborating with Sigma Recruit in this recruitment. Please contact recruitment consultant Jenny Nilsson, 070-3018279/ [email protected] or Artan Bitiqi, 072-3612844/ [email protected] if you want to learn more about the position. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Doro as an employer
Doro develops telecom products and services for seniors to lead full and rich lives: to do things they want to do more easily as well as the things they thought they might never do. The global market-leader in senior mobile phone, Doro offers easy-to-use mobile phones and smartphones, mobile applications, fixed line telephony with loud and clear sound. Within Doro Group, Doro Care offers social care and telecare solutions for elder and disabled persons for independent and safe living in their own homes. Doro AB is a Swedish public company and its shares are quoted on the Nasdaq OMX Stockholm exchange, Nordic List, Small Companies. Net sales of SEK 1,906 million (EUR 186 million) were reported for 2018. Visit www.doro.com for more information.
Lediga jobb i Malmö
Upp til 25% på alla produkterVisa rabattkod