Hitta ditt drömjobb här!
Full Stack Developer to Student Recruitment System (SRS)
Publicerad: 2021-01-22 | Sista ansökningsdag: 2021-07-11 | Snittlön för Mjukvaruutvecklare ~45 500 kr45500SEK | Anställningsform: HeltidFULL_TIME
As a Full Stack Developer at SRS you will, together with the rest of the SRS team, create solutions for new features, improve our current codebase and develop more far-reaching projects in a CRM system tailored for Edtech.
What Technologies are we working with?
- Latest versions of .NET, C# and ASP.NET MVC
- Entity Framework
- Redis, Hangfire
- TypeScript and Angular
- Cloud-computing through Amazon AWS
- Agile software development
- Continuous integration and delivery
What can we offer you?
- Ability to work with cutting-edge technologies
- Opportunity to work on large-scale cloud-hosted solution
- Freedom to help, plan and lead system architecture decisions in a fast-growing company
- An international work environment with colleagues from Spain, Russia, UK, US, Germany, China and many others
- Plenty of space for initiatives and original ideas. We welcome them! We want them!
- A part of a dedicated and experienced Tech team who cares deeply for the end user
- Exciting projects like EMG Tech Hackathon
- Monday breakfast and regular team lunches, team activities and fun events
- Christmas parties, Kick Off in the archipelago, Friday beers, After Works
As a member of the EMG Family you will be working with a young, international group based at EMG´s headquarters in Stockholm. At EMG we face exciting prospects and interesting challenges on a daily basis. We believe in lifelong learning, and continuous development of our tech representatives internally and externally with some of the best trainers in the world.
Who are we looking for?
You are either in the beginning of your career or have already worked as a developer for a while. The most important quality is that you’ve been working on development projects either professionally or in your free time before. We look for a practical person and we prefer practical experience over a university degree. It is however an advantage if you have studied for example as a systems analyst or .NET developer.
In order to be successful in this role you need a great interest for development and business. You enjoy working in team with a wide range of tasks. You are driven, like to take initiative and want to grow in the role, company and take more responsibility over time.
Bonus if you
- have knowledge about cloud services Amazon AWS
- have knowledge about working with REST API.
- You are a team player with dedication to unit testing, code review and other quality-oriented practices.
About SRS - Student Recruitment System
Student Recruitment System is a part of EMG who delivers a specialized CRM-system for the education industry. The service was launched in January 2013 and is today used by clients from all segments of the education industry. SRS helps schools to streamline their student recruitment process as well as how to be most effective in their marketing efforts.
Do you want to join our family? Please send us your application by hitting the button "Apply here!". We are looking for someone who can start as soon as possible in our Stockholm office. Do you have any questions, please check in our FAQ site. (https://career.educationsmediagroup.com/pages/faq)
Lediga jobb i Stockholm