Software Engineer, Senior
Publicerad: 2020-11-27 | Sista ansökningsdag: 2020-12-07 | Snittlön för Mjukvaruutvecklare ~45 500 kr45500SEK | Anställningsform: HeltidFULL_TIME
Software Engineer, Senior
We are looking for a highly motivated Senior Software Engineer to join us in the M3 Cloud Infrastructure and Delivery team. We are an Agile and dynamic team of software engineers and architects.
We work with state-of-the-art technologies, utilizing many AWS services and latest open source frameworks and tools throughout development, deployment, test, monitoring and maintenance. We have a passion for automation and always try to minimize manual work. We believe in quality and do not sacrifice quality to meet deadlines.
Your responsibilities include:
· Work with the M3CE Pipeline and QA teams to ensure the continuous deliveries of M3CE.
· Monitor the CI/CD pipeline and ensure that testing is enabled in different stages in the pipeline.
· M3CE Product Development Infrastructure for developing, maintaining and testing M3CE.
· Troubleshoot and fix defects found in test or production environments.
· Work with the M3 Product Development teams to improve the quality of the products.
Knowledge and Skills, You Bring to the Organization:
· Bachelor’s degree or higher education in Computer Science or related areas.
· 5+ years of experience of M3 System Administration and troubleshooting with focus on Cloud versions.
· 3+ years of experience of AWS system administration.
· In-depth knowledge and experience of Infor CE Management and automation frameworks.
· Knowledge and experience from managing Release pipelines and QA processes.
· Knowledge and experience from M3BE Development tooling system administration.
· Knowledge/experience with Apache Kafka, Apache Zookeeper, Jenkins, Jira, REST, SQL, Maven, Git, SVN, Linux operating systems.
· Familiar with Agile and Scrum/Kanban methodologies and practices.
· Have a passion for working with cloud software systems and strive for learning new things.
· Willing to work in a team and being a team player and share knowledge with others but also be able to perform tasks individually.
· Fluent written and spoken English is mandatory.
Infor employees have:
· A sense of urgency -Conduct your work with intensity and speed. Huddle fast. Make fact-based decisions. Use good judgment.Keeping the initiatives moving.Repeat.
· A passion for customer success –Be responsive. Follow through on promises. Reject mediocrity. Be obsessive about doing better. Be accessible and communicate proactively. Be selfless.Work as One Infor.
· A thirst for innovation –Be curious. Be a change agent.Some ideas will prove out, and other will not.Fail fast.Iterate.Stay ahead of technology.
· A focus on results -Never ignore results and facts. Learn and adjust. Focus on quality in all that you do. Do more of what works; less of what is not working. Invest your time in value creation.Act like an owner with an adaptive, entrepreneurial spirit.
· A sense of community -Show compassion and caring for others. Be socially responsible. Be inclusive.
Lediga jobb i Linköping