Data & Analytics Leader - People Analytics, Group Digital
Publicerad: 2020-10-23 | Sista ansökningsdag: 2020-11-03 | Snittlön för Metodanalytiker, IT ~48 500 kr48500SEK | Anställningsform: HeltidFULL_TIME
WHO YOU ARE
We are looking for a technical and people centric leader with focus on creating tangible value from data, analytics and data-driven decision making. This includes building digital products based on Data Science and Advanced Analytics, as well as driving enabling processes such as Data Engineering and Data Stewardship. As a person you are passionate about leading business areas, influencing stakeholders, coaching, developing and building a team. It is likely that you are currently working as a technical lead or having people responsibility in the Data & Analytics space. You are motivated to stay up to date on the latest developments, tools and technologies of the rapidly changing data and analytics landscape.
Our strong IKEA values are underpinning and guiding us in our everyday work life, in discussions, decisions and activities. For you to thrive and grow with IKEA it’s important for us that you share and lead with our values!
You have good knowledge in the following areas:
• Application of advanced analytics and data analytics in addressing and solving business problems
• Machine Learning, Decision Intelligence, Optimization and other developments in the fast-moving data technology landscape
• Programming languages, modern platforms and systems for handling small and large datasets
• Data models and common issues related to data quality, and how to improve them
• Data-driven digital product development, including data processing, analysis and knowledge extraction, with agile processes, continuous improvement and deployment at scale
• Stakeholder management, in particular in relation to development of data-driven digital products
Your qualifications and past experiences are:
• Diverse hands-on experience in professional data and analytics work
• Leading and developing a team, either formally or informally
• Formal advanced education in engineering, computer science, econometrics, mathematics or equivalent
• Demonstrable experience in working in an Agile or DevOps working set-up
• Experience of driving change in an organization
• Experience in product or analytics development for retail is a plus
• Experience in HR/People Analytics or similar areas is a plus
This is our wish list! If you don’t see yourself in all the points above, you might still be a very good candidate for this role!
You will be the line manager for a team of Data & Analytics professionals with responsibility for driving value creation from data and analytics, as well as for people processes such as recruitment, performance, competence, career development and health/welfare of co-workers. Specifically, you and your team will be embedded in the People domain, a unit in our Digital organization, developing products that directly impact our 160,000 co-workers with engaging digital interactions throughout the co-worker lifecycle.
As part of a cross-functional leadership team, you will work collaboratively with Product Owners, UX Leaders and Engineering Managers to inspire and empower teams, shape product roadmaps and enable achievement of desired business outcomes. Within the Data & Analytics community you will support management with strategic, tactical and technical input. You will also work closely with key data enablement units like Data Management and Data Architecture to secure successful data-driven product development.
Within the People domain, you are responsible for:
• guiding and advising on the implementation and application of Data & Analytics solutions within product team(s), for example to optimize staff scheduling considering predictions like store visitation, to explain and reduce co-worker attrition, ensure fair pay for everyone, personalize our internal co-worker app with learning recommendations, and much more
• actively striving to improve data-driven insights and decision-making solutions, through data-storytelling that goes beyond delivering regular reporting and dashboards
• ensuring the right Data & Analytics resources, people and expertise are available for committed product development
• providing leadership that promotes high effectiveness and best practices in Data & Analytics – continually benchmarking against industry standards and trends
OUR TEAM WITHIN IKEA
At Group Digital, we set the digital agenda to keep IKEA leading in an uncertain and fast-moving environment. We drive the development, provision and operation of our digital products and services through the use of existing and emerging new technologies and agile delivery methods to deliver at pace. At the same time, we provide a home to develop and extend the business, people, and technical skills needed to ensure continuous improvement and growth of our digital capability. We are a global team and work together on global solutions.
The Data & Analytics function is a core pillar of Group Digital, with responsibility to shape and drive digital objectives with deep internal competence along the data value chain, ranging from key enablers such as Data Management and Data Architecture to product success drivers like Data Engineering and Advanced Analytics. To develop impactful solutions, we are embedded in cross-functional teams within digital business domains.
Specifically, in the People domain of Group Digital, we deliver simple, seamless, personalized and engaging interactions to the many co-workers throughout the co-worker lifecycle, securing up-to-date and relevant people information for best in class planning and execution, with a digital framework for effective global and local people operations.
We can offer you:
• An exciting and empowering work environment with exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us
• Opportunities to have global impact with your work
• Flexible and modern tools: we deploy on Google Cloud Platform and we use a lot of open source solutions across the board
• A team of great colleagues to learn with and from (with world-class experience across all aspects of Data & Analytics)
• Flexible and friendly working environment in a truly value-based company
Lediga jobb i Malmö