Hitta ditt drömjobb här!
Market Partner Manager Scandinavia to Oterra
Publicerad: 2021-06-21 | Sista ansökningsdag: 2021-08-21 | Snittlön för Marknadskoordinator ~46 100 kr46100SEK | Anställningsform: HeltidFULL_TIME
Would you like to join a true global leader in the food ingredients business, with a strong track record of growth, deep technical and commercial understanding and an engaged global organization? Then come join the winning Scandinavian sales team and help shape the future success for Oterra!
As a Market Partner Manager for Oterra you will drive sales results through your work with the dedicated market partners (distributors) and together you will impact food development through natural color solutions across Scandinavia. You will be working intimately with the market partners through planning, pipeline development, executing and expanding market reach, while also coordinating their needs across the functional organization.
Your daily task includes:
- Manage, actively train and support the market partner to achieve sales targets and continuous growth of opportunity pipeline whilst utilizing key competences of value-based selling
- Deliver ﬁnancial targets on revenue and proﬁtability for the assigned market partner/s and territories
- Design eﬀective activity plans and drive sales workshops with strategic customers/distributor in collaboration with application and regional marketing team
- In conjunction with the market partner, develop individual business and customer plans, prioritizing growth initiatives to secure a competitive position in the market to deliver sustainable long-term growth.
- Monitor, analyze, and evaluate market trends, consumer behavior and competitor activity to ensure that opportunities are being captured and prioritized by the market partner
Working environment is a home office preferable Sweden but including travels to HQ, customers and partners all over Scandinavia.
You will be a member of the Western European Sales region and reporting to the Sales Head of UK, Ireland and Scandinavia. You will join a very collaborative and tight knit team, which tend to lean on each other for sparring and knowledge sharing to deliver the best possible customer experience.
The ideal candidate holds a Degree within Food Technology with a minimum of 5-10 years of experience within sales and distributor management preferably in specialty ingredients for food.
- Have strong business acumen and advanced negotiation skills
- Ability to motivate others to execute high impact activity plans and deliver results through others
- Are solution oriented with a collaborative mindset
- Good financial understanding
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
WANT TO LEARN MORE?
We are collaborating with Nexer Recruit regarding this recruitment. Please contact recruitment consultant Linda Samuelsson at [email protected], or call +46 (0) 70 216 37 52 should you want to learn more about the position. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Lediga jobb i Göteborg