J A Wettergrens gata 5
Västra Götalands län
Lediga jobb i Göteborg ❭❭
Publicerad: 2018-12-03 | Sista ansökningsdag: 2018-12-17 | Marknadsförare Lön: Fast | Anställningsform: Tillsvidare/HeltidFULL_TIME
QQFS, a Gothenburg based fieldwork agency and now a wholly owned subsidiary of the M3 Group, is a leader in providing data-collection services for the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry. We are specialized in conducting both qualitative and quantitative market research in The Nordics, Benelux, Austria and Switzerland. Furthermore, we are also able to assist with fieldwork in the Eastern European markets and the Baltics. More information about us can be found on our website: www.qqfs.com
Join our team of global top-notch talent that makes a world of difference for physicians and their patients!
The M3 Group operates in the US, Asia, and Europe with over 2.5 million physician members globally via its physician websites such as www.m3.com, www.mdlinx.com, http://research.m3.com, www.doctors.net.uk, www.thesmartestdoc.com, www.networksinhealth.com, www.medigate.net, www.medeconnect.net and www.medlive.cn. M3 Inc. is a publicly traded company on the Tokyo Stock Exchange (jp:2413) with subsidiaries in major markets including USA, UK, Japan, S. Korea, and China. M3 Group provides services to healthcare and the life science industry. In addition to market research, these services include medical education, ethical drug promotion, clinical development, job recruitment, and clinic appointment services. M3 has offices in Tokyo, Washington D.C., Fort Washington, PA, Oxford, London, and Seoul.
M3 believes in growth, for our company and for the people who drive its success. Founded with the goal of changing the world of medicine by leveraging the power of the internet, the M3 Group, provides comprehensive, leading edge, digital services to the healthcare and life science industries. We reach over 2.5 million doctors through our physician websites across the US, Asia, and Europe.
This is a pivotal role within the M3 team and will be vital in helping to ensure M3 (EU) continued success. The Marketing Manager will be viewed as an element to add value to an already established team.
The role will reward a motivated, intelligent, pro-active individual who will be able to seize opportunities, take ownership and continue to develop the departments remit as the company expands.
As the Marketing Manager your role encompasses but is not limited to the following:
- Supporting the Marketing Director in planning and execution of the marketing strategy for M3 Global Research (B2B), working with the marketing teams for other M3 group business units to ensure cohesive messaging
- Conceive, develop, and create industry-specific thought-leadership content and collateral pieces (country profiles, therapeutic reviews, data sheets, papers, guides, infographics, etc.).
- Develop a comprehensive global B2B conference attendance strategy, to support CRM.
- Develop and create regular client newsletter programme(s) and communications channels
- Supporting the Marketing Director in development of a full strategic and operational marketing plan for all M3 Global Research marketing activities in the EU, working alongside global teams to align marketing messaging and tactics globally
- Track effectiveness and impact of strategies adopted.
- Own the social media strategy for EU and USA client marketing
- Support the sales team with client-facing collateral
- Work with relevant teams to promote new products and services
- Work with relevant stakeholders on conference presentations, exhibition presence, supporting collateral and giveaways
- Maintain dedicated M3 Global Research social media channels
- Work with designers to develop powerful infographics for use across all marketing channels
- Track effectiveness and impact of strategies adopted.
- Looking at current Marketing processes and practices and refining them to the benefit of the company.
- Pro-actively suggest and implement new solutions and developments in conjunction with other department heads that will aid M3 Global Research efficiencies and result in an ever-increasing level of quality to our clients.
- Create industry-facing whitepapers and thought leadership articles to raise the profile of M3 EU
- Commission and execute original research to promote M3 Global Research’s and QQFS capabilities as part of a strategic PR campaign to raise awareness about M3 as a whole
- Work with stakeholders to produce and distribute press releases about key research and organizational news/launches
- Represent M3 Global Research at networking events and conferences as required
Ideal candidate will possess:
- Degree level or equivalent
- Detailed knowledge and insight of the healthcare market research industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Responsive and able to work well under pressure
- Solution orientated
- Good time management and reliable
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- A good eye for detail
- A minimum of 5 years relevant experience within the market sector
- Attention to detail coupled with exceptional proof-reading skills
We will place great importance to your personal suitability. Welcome with your application no later than 17th of December, 2018. This position might be filled before the deadline, we therefore encourage you to apply today! The employment will start with a 6 month probation period.
Please submit your application on recruto by following the instructions on this page. Applications sent by email will not be considered.
2018-12-10Medellön: 24200 kr Uppsala
2018-12-08Medellön: 32200 kr Stockholm
2018-12-07Medellön: Okänd kr Norrköping
2018-12-07Medellön: 43000 kr Norrköping
2018-12-07Medellön: Okänd kr Göteborg
2018-12-07Medellön: 43000 kr Ospecificerad arbetsort
2018-12-06Medellön: 41000 kr Stockholm
2018-12-05Medellön: 31400 kr Stockholm
2018-12-05Medellön: 35200 kr Stockholm
2018-12-05Medellön: Okänd kr Stockholm
©2018 Statsskuld.se / NameTyper Est. 2002