Hitta ditt drömjobb här!
Growth Marketing Manager
Publicerad: 2021-06-21 | Sista ansökningsdag: 2021-12-08 | Snittlön för Marknadsanalytiker ~46 100 kr46100SEK | Anställningsform: HeltidFULL_TIME
Voyado is a groundbreaking Customer Experience Platform made for e-commerce and retail. With Voyado any brand could personalise their customer experiences across channels in a powerful, scalable way and having a lot of fun while working. Voyado has for several years been the go-to solution in the Nordic countries and we are now growing rapidly internationally in markets such as the UK and the Netherlands. Want to know more about our future expansion plans? Read about our latest news about partnering up with Verdane here (https://www.di.se/digital/studenterna-startade-mjukvarubolag-har-125-anstallda-och-dubblat-intakterna-pa-tva-ar/).
If you are ready for your next adventure, want to join our team on our international expansion and have an interest in marketing, eCommerce, retail and tech - keep reading. You can also check out some of our customers (https://voyado.com/customer-cases/)!
About the role
As our new Growth Marketing Manager, you will become a key player in the marketing team, and we need your expertise and experience to successfully grow our business internationally. Today, the marketing team at Voyado consist of 9 fellow colleagues and with them you will have the opportunity to develop professionally and implement and extend our growth marketing strategy. You will take ownership for www.voyado.com (http://www.voyado.com) as well as all SEM and Paid social. You will mainly focus finding new innovative and effective ways to create brand awareness, warming existing visitors and converting them into leads. A deep understanding for how to build a converting marketing funnel is essential.
Some examples of your daily work:
- Deliver and carry out a growth strategy across all digital channels including SEM, Paid Social, Organic social and CRO.
- Own our paid advertising strategies and tactics to efficiently drive quarterly and year on year growth across marketing programs for paid search
- Own the growth experimentation roadmap with the aim of unlocking new growth channels.
- Responsible for voyado.com, ensuring that we have a well-converting website and that all customer journeys are connected.
- Create, manage and experiment with new acquisition campaigns
- Manage all social media platforms including LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram and drive content creation.
- Analyze data to monitor revenue performance and uncover areas for improvement.
- Prepare and present recommendations, reports, and findings from experimental data to the Marketing team, the Sales team and the Partner team.
- Own all aspects of campaign set up and execution, troubleshooting, and reporting, with a sustained focus on scalability.
- Use a process of testing to prove hypotheses to recommend and execute updates to creative and copy to identify replicable marketing tactics and channels.
- Support weekly and monthly reporting of channel metrics, goals, and other KPIs.
So, who are you?
We believe the right candidate for this position has outstanding analytical skills and ability to apply logical thinking in order to break complex problems into their component parts. You like to see challenges as solutions and are always questioning traditional way-of-thinking to find ways to grow. We think you are a strategic doer with a fearless approach and you are not afraid to fail. In fact, most ideas fail. But the key is to fail fast and move over quickly to the next solution.
Skills & Background:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication or Economics
- Minimum 3 years of experience from a similar role or at an agency
- Deep knowledge of, and experience from, paid advertising - Google Ads, Linkedin Campaign Manager, Facebook business manager - SEO and CRO
- Proficient in Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Experience with attribution and mixed media models
- Has the ability to prioritise in order to understand when and what hypothesis must be put in place first. Is an A/B testing guru!
- Has stellar communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate key takeaways from your analysis
- Fluent in English (Swedish is also good but not mandatory)
- Experience from another SaaS company is a plus
Ready to join the team?
Lovely! Applying is super easy. Use your LinkedIn profile (or upload a resume) and answer a few click-in questions (no data entry, we promise). We´d love to get to know you and understand what makes you tick, so write a few lines about what you enjoy about your role and what would be an exciting challenge for you going forward. We are eager to get to know you and what you love to do, so be yourself and let that shine through in your application!
Lediga jobb i Stockholm