Publicerad: 2020-11-25 | Sista ansökningsdag: 2021-01-31 | Snittlön för Logistikingenjör ~43 100 kr43100SEK | Anställningsform: HeltidFULL_TIME
Verisure is seeking for a passionate and dedicated Logistic Engineer to join our logistics team and be a part of our growing operations within the Supply Chain.
Verisure is a global leading provider of professionally monitored security solutions. We are an international company with a start-up mindset, fast, agile and lean, high performance and value-driven. We innovate and deliver products and services that protect millions of people and their families and homes every day and every second.
The Logistics team consists of six people, you included, and their overall responsibility is to monitor and follow up on the logistics flow in the supply chain including transportation, 3PL warehousing, customs and reverse. You will continuously review and develop our processes within the Supply Chain and update descriptions and instructions accordingly. In this role you will be highly involved in projects related to new products together with our R&D department, where your part is to contribute with a logistics perspective. You will also be responsible for improvement projects completely focusing on our Supply Chain department and function.
The day to day monitoring of the transportation flow, corresponding with the internal and external stakeholders. Monitoring lead times in our system ‘View my Box’ and do KPI follow up/reporting together with invoice control. Lead and conclude QBRs with the different transporters are tasks within the role.
The Logistics team is the single point of contact regarding operational questions from our 3PL warehouses. This encompasses daily monitoring of the picking order flow and making sure the WMS system and ERP system are connecting accurately. KPI follow up and reporting as well as holding monthly status meetings and QBRs with the 3PLs and follow up the actions.
Our 3PL’s customs handles the customs clearance and we are the single point of contact on all customs questions between the 3PL customs department and our internal and external stakeholders. Our Logistics team give support in general questions, as well as reviewing and updating the tariff numbers in the ERP system to make sure they are correct.
Based in one of our 3PL’s we have a Reverse Logistic Center where we receive and handle returned products. The Reverse Logistic Center is operated by both internal and external personnel and perform product tests in testing rigs as well as refurbishment.
What you bring
* Educational background within Supply Chain Management with a minimum of 3 years of working experience within Supply Chain
* Fluency in English both spoken and written is a requirement
* Prior experience in Supply Chain projects
* Good understanding of logistics flows
* Expert level user of different ERP/IT systems
* High level proficiency in Excel and Power Point
* Pro-active attitude combined with flexibility in addressing different situations
* Analytical mindset, having both a holistic view as well as strong attention to detail, able to identify optimization opportunities and alternative solutions as well as implementing these
* Capacity to develop and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
* You are an independent problem solver that can set priorities, make high-quality judgments, and enable efficient decision making
* Enthusiastic and high energy individual with a strong drive to create a positive work environment
We believe that we make a difference every day. To do that, we need committed and engaged employees. Our people are accountable for delivering world-class service, and they are passionate about making the world a safer and more secure place.
Our teams operate with integrity and respect for one another fueled by an entrepreneurial spirit. We are building a high-performance organization through investing in our people, we offer a great opportunity to personal development with an environment characterized by humbleness and knowledge sharing and to enhance the on the job training we have a training budget to ensure personal growth.
Our bright and open office space is just a 5-minute walk from the Central Station in Malmö, easily accessible and a great location.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Lediga jobb i Malmö