Electromechanical (Mechanical) / Design Engineer
Publicerad: 2020-11-26 | Sista ansökningsdag: 2020-12-13 | Snittlön för Konstruktör, tillverkningsindustri ~39 500 kr39500SEK
As an Electromechanical / Design Engineer you will work as a part of Center of Excellence team. Your responsibilities includes designing and documentation of the product to ensuring production. You will be working with marketing to ensure the best possible commercialization of the product and also with manufacturing to ensure smooth transition from prototype to production.
To be successful in the position we are expecting the person to have following qualifications:
· Technical studies (mechatronics, electrical engineering or mechanical engineering).
· Min 15+ years in plastic design, especially with (high) tech plastic applications and materials.
· Deep knowledge in injection molding processes (1K, 2K, 3K, overmolded metal components)
· Experience with
o high precision parts produced in high(er) quantities (mandatory)
o production environments of fully automated / semi-automated product assembly (mandatory)
o statistical testing and methods for high precision parts – high reliability parts (mandatory)
o power user of CAD Design Software Solidworks (mandatory)
o in Lean environments, methods and processes
o electric motor layout and specification
· Industrial experience of some of the following areas: technical consumer goods, instruments, laboratory equipments, medical devices, high tech or automotive.
· Confident command of English, both written and spoken.
· High quality awareness and team spirit.
We offer you versatile and interesting position and role with independency in international and successful company. You are able to work together with innovative and experienced team. We have competitive salary and good employee benefits.
Please send your CV and application letter with salary expectation to Anu Saksala (HR Manager Nordics, Netherlands and Belgium) by email [email protected] latest 13 December 2020. We are reviewing the applications already during the application period so please send your application as soon as possible. If you have any further questions of the position, please send email to the address above.
More information about company, please visit our web pages and LinkedIn
Lediga jobb i Nacka