Hitta ditt drömjobb här!
Global Campaign Manager
Publicerad: 2022-06-13 | Sista ansökningsdag: 2022-11-30 | Snittlön för Kommunikationsstrateg ~42 200 kr42200SEK | Anställningsform: HeltidFULL_TIME
Do you want to help us unleash the secret to how happy employees create a happy business? We are an innovative and continuously growing tech company on a path to improve the work lives of frontline workers.
We develop workforce management solutions - a software that makes scheduling and time reporting more smooth and flexible for more than a million users across the world.
Are you curious and ready to take the first steps on an awesome journey and make magic happen with us? As a member of the Quinyx family, you will be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace, where you are allowed to be yourself and thrive.
About the role
As a Global Campaign Manager, you will bring our campaigns, content, and analysis to the next level. Together with our amazing BrandCom team of 5, you’ll champion both brand awareness and lead generation in the marketing mix. You are a core member of our marketing team and bring the most value in soft skills and relationship building, with the ability to influence.
What you’ll be doing
- Creating, developing, and executing the global marketing campaign strategy and plan along with the global team and the local marketing managers.
- Responsible for a smooth campaign process, including setting up campaign budgets, KPIs, project timelines, and internal campaign communication.
- Securing constant evolution of the content strategy based on traffic, lead generation, brand awareness, and thought leadership.
- Developing global standards and best practices for content production to be used in all of our local teams regarding content setup, guidelines, analytics, reporting, etc.
- Together with the team, you will be implementing the Quinyx brand personality and tonality in all our content with the help of our copywriter and two designers.
- Presenting campaigns and creative work and sparking engagement across the organization.
What you’ll bring to the team
- Experience in project management and creative production.
- Magic collaboration skills, a strong communicator with the ability to engage and drive positive change.
- Knowledge of marketing tech stacks, such as Hubspot, Salesforce, Asana, etc.
- Crafting creative briefs and working with project management/creative resources.
- Understanding of marketing funnel tactics and metrics by stage and how to spark funnel conversion.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Global and local collaboration experience
- Experience in managing and facilitating the innovative process (from concept to execution)
- A high level of energy and creativity
What’s in it for you?
We promote and encourage a healthy lifestyle with flexible work hours and the latest tools, enhanced vacation allowance, wellness, home office, professional development contributions, virtual yoga classes, and last but not least, you will have the chance to participate in our well-known yearly ping-pong tournament!
Life at Quinyx
We are an innovative, agile, and continuously growing modern tech company. We value passion, creativity, quality, and simplicity. You’ll be given the opportunity to make an impact and directly contribute to our success, bring new ideas, and have full ownership of your area.
Our global team, of 30 nationalities, have fun together whether it is during a typical Swedish Fika, workshop, going for a run with a colleague, or spending time together during the annual company Goal trip, team kickoffs, or after-work socials. We have built a family atmosphere here at Quinyx and are committed to sharing knowledge and supporting one another!
Want to join the family?
At Quinyx, we provide equal employment opportunities, and we strive to have an inclusive and diverse value-driven culture. All applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
Happy Workforce, Happy Business!
Lediga jobb i Stockholm