Hitta ditt drömjobb här!
Internal Communications Manager
Publicerad: 2021-08-24 | Sista ansökningsdag: 2022-02-10 | Snittlön för Kommunikationsstrateg ~42 200 kr42200SEK | Anställningsform: HeltidFULL_TIME
Do you possess the ability to craft rich narratives, a knack for interpersonal skills, see beyond the challenges and think creatively about solutions? If yes, then come and be a part of our incredible international team!
What you’ll be doing You will work in close collaboration with senior executives, establish organisational messages and keep employees informed of developments. Plan and execute our semi-annual kick-off events and formulate the internal response to crisis PR situations.
The Internal Communication Manager is the eyes, ears, and voice of the organisation. You will streamline communications, and lead strategic internal and executive communications programs to connect employees with the right information to keep the organisation transparent.
- Facilitate organisational initiative, establish an internal communication strategy in conjunction with senior managers, and advise senior executives of developments.
- Align and support senior executives by being their sounding board and thinking partner to gain new perspectives from an internal communications point of view.
- Ensure consistency and alignment of internal and external messages and communications across all mediums and take ownership of the company intranet.
- Plan, edit, and write content and messages for senior executives and for a variety of internal communication channels, such as for the company intranet and weekly slack bulletin.
- Help strategically organise and execute event planning. Coordinate presentations and take full ownership of organisational events like the semi-annual kick-off events.
- Handle the internal communication response to crisis situations that affect organisational perception and reputation.
Writing skills: You need excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills as well as the journalistic ability to source stories from employees.
Presentation skills: You need to be able to create presentations (for example in Keynote or Google slides, text and visuals) to be used internally.
Technical skills: You need to take full ownership of any internal events, also ensuring equipment such as video conference equipment, cameras, and sound are working effectively.
Speaking skills: You also need strong speaking skills to perform presentations to staff and to lead internal meetings.
Interpersonal skills: You need good interpersonal and relationship-building skills to work cross-functionally across the organisation. You also need to possess the confidence to work alongside senior executives. You need to be a problem solver who makes things happen.
Is this you?
- Fluent command of written and spoken English.
- BA in journalism, communications, public relations, marketing, or relevant field.
- At least 5 years of internal communications experience from a global organisation.
Please include two writing samples along with your cover letter and resumé in English.
Good to know
This is a full-time position based out of our Stockholm office and reports to our Head of Communications.
Workplace & culture
ICT is a young and dynamic organisation with an entrepreneurial spirit. The pace is fast and the culture energetic, yet humble. The culture is truly inclusive and helpful, we want our employees to grow personally and professionally.
Do you like developing internal communication content and strategy? Go ahead and apply!
Lediga jobb i Stockholm