Hitta ditt drömjobb här!
Publicerad: 2021-04-21 | Sista ansökningsdag: 2021-10-08 | Snittlön för Kommunikationsstrateg ~41 000 kr41000SEK | Anställningsform: HeltidFULL_TIME
At Voi, we’re committed to transforming urban mobility at its core, and we’re looking for smart and dedicated people to join us on our mission. Since the launch in 2018, Voi has been on an amazing growth journey and we have no intention of stopping now. We’re in the midst of laying the foundation for the future of Voi and there’s still plenty of work to be done.
We’re currently looking to expand our Policy team with a Sustainability Associate. This is your chance to be part of our growth, our purpose and VOIage. Ready to embark?
YOUR MISSION AT VOI
As Sustainability Associate, you will play a key role in defining our environmental sustainability strategy. Voi is dedicated to environmental and social impact, and we are learning everyday how to make our sustainability efforts more evidence-based and more ambitious.You will be reporting to our Head of Sustainability and helping us ensure our commitments turn into action at every level of the organisation.
Overall, your work directly contributes to Voi’s mission to make cities made for living, free from noise and pollution. It will support Voi’s carbon positivity strategy, help us pioneer sustainable supply chains and operations and drive sustainable change in urban mobility. Your tasks will include:
- Drive sustainability certifications. Including stakeholder and project management, data gathering & implementation of policies.
- Track sustainability impact, gather evidence, creating content (blogs, case studies, reports) showcasing sustainability evidence
- Help identify and drive value adding sustainability partnerships.
- Stakeholder management & support of the implementation of our sustainability targets across the organisation, working with other departments
- Support in ad-hoc tasks from responses to public authority requests, support of Voi’s comms and marketing teams, etc.
- Interest and experience in sustainability triumph over your current location.
- Work experience in an organisation working with sustainability topics
- Excellent command of English and impeccable English writing skills.
- Experience writing blogs, articles or reports and capable of taking complex topics and making them approachable
- Proven experience in project management with attention to details.
- Outstanding communication skills and confidence communicating with internal and external stakeholders.
- Capacity to adopt a structured approach in a complex and fast paced environment.
- Self-starter that demonstrates a “can-do” attitude.
- Prior experience in corporate sustainability or at a public authority a plus, as well as an understanding of transport or urban planning policy and environments.
- Habit of working in Excel and PowerPoint or Google Suite. Knowledge of SQL & Jira is a plus.
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Swedish micro mobility company offering electric scooter sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can be part of changing how people move in cities by providing a more sustainable and fun solution to traditional transport modes. We want the transformation to happen in the right way-through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!
Lediga jobb i Stockholm