Hitta ditt drömjobb här!
Publicerad: 2021-09-24 | Sista ansökningsdag: 2022-03-13 | Snittlön för IT-strateg ~50 100 kr50100SEK | Anställningsform: HeltidFULL_TIME
Choosing what brand of baby products to use for your child can seem like an overwhelming decision. There are so many alternatives. Some focus on aesthetics, some on technical gimmicks. We know that for our customers, the wellbeing of their baby is always the focal point. Twistshake is a unique consumer goods company, offering niche baby products with a dedication towards attractive design, safety, and quality. In a short period of time, Twistshake has disrupted the baby feeding market through its innovative and colorful feeding products for children aged 0-4 years. Twistshake products are sold in over 70 countries and since their inception has grown at a substantial pace to become a leading player in the market. Twistshake products are simple and safe to use with a unique and appealing aesthetic, allowing parents to give the time and attention that their baby deserves, without the burdens of everyday life coming in the way.
We are now looking for a Lead Developer who will be responsible for all development of internal systems and support the marketing and automation team. You will be working in Swedish and English and need to be fluent in both. This is a thrilling opportunity where you will be a part of an already established company that is going through an exciting growth period where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact.
About the role
As a Lead Developer, your main tasks are to:
- Be responsible for development of internal systems with the goal to support the marketing and automation team.
- Be responsible for our it operation, ensuring that up-time and that systems developed to coop with the company goals.
- Improve efficiency through innovation and creativity working close with our marketing team.
- Support team team and new staff with licensing and office365.
- Maintain servers and AD.
We see that you have a passion for development in marketing and automation and that you have at least a few years working experience. Needless to say, you need to have the ability to find data driven models.
- Experience in VBA, MSSQL, Python, basic server management, office365 and AD.
- A positive, go-getter attitude; passion for finding innovative solutions.
- Digital expertise, experience from working within eCommerce, database and automation.
- Fluent Swedish and English, this is a must. Other language capabilities are a plus but not a requirement.
Welcome with your application no later than 2021-10-31. We review applications on an ongoing basis, and the position may be filled before the last application day.
Lediga jobb i Stockholm