IT Domain Architect
Publicerad: 2020-06-02 | Sista ansökningsdag: 2020-06-16 | Snittlön för IT-arkitekt/Lösningsarkitekt ~47 900 kr47900SEK | Anställningsform: HeltidFULL_TIME
E.ON is a privately-owned international energy company. Our 40,000 colleagues in 13 countries work daily towards the improvement of technical innovations and user-friendly customer solutions for the new energy world. We are the first large energy company to focus more heavily upon the energy of the future through our three business areas of energy networks, renewable energies and customer solutions.
At E.ON we are all different, but we have one thing in common: we are passionate about our vison to produce and deliver 100 % renewable and recycled energy by 2025. It not an easy target to meet and in order to succeed we need people who want to make a difference.
We’re in the middle of a transformation towards a completely digitalized energy business based on an efficient IT landscape. In order to contribute to this transformation our Business IT department must find ways to both become technology leaders and establish agile ways of working. At Business IT, we help E.ON improve its customer interactions by designing and realizing processes and solutions that focus on self-service and a smooth experience. We use a variety of technologies and are in the middle of our journey towards DevOps and cloudification.
In the role as IT Domain Architect you will be responsible for architecture development and help E.ON to push technology forward and change how our customers use, explore and interact with information and one another.
At customer solutions we today work with the following “development areas” and corresponding technologies:
* Web & App for end user interaction and communication.
* CRM, Sales & Campaign for both our end costumer business (B2C) and our corporate business (B2B).
* We currently use MS Dynamics, (Proof of Concept with Salesforce) SAP, Adobe and more.
* Large customer sales, energy portfolio management, energy purchase and hedging and customer portal for large and medium business customers.
* We mainly use .net, Azure DevOps and Azure cloud.
Together with the enterprise architects we also optimize the end –to-end flow through the business and here we work with “Business technology Domains”
Your main areas of responsibility include:
* Architectural governance for an IT domain and development area
* Create and maintain an architectural blueprint based on agreed templates and way of working
* Secure solution design within the IT domain and development area
Drive and own change within an IT domain and development area
* Contribute to the business roadmap (vision, targets and strategy) together with IT and Business
* Create architectural blueprint based for future business and architectural target
* Secure that the architecture is aligned with principles and goals from the Enterprise Architecture function
* Identifiy, lead and cooperate with the businss with strategic initiative and Value Propositions
* Lead and manage activities and decisions related to solutions and applications needed in the the domain and development area
* Drive the decision process on choice of applications
Our expectations on you is that you work in an agile way and with the customer in focus. You love to work in a team and share your knowledge to help the team reach its goals, sometimes this means that you prioritize the team’s goals over your own. You are committed to your work and are always curious to learn new things.
You are excited about the opportunities that digital technologies offer on our journey towards 100% sustainable energy, and you share this enthusiasm to help create new data-driven energy products and services. You’re a problem solver and a strategic person who can simplify the complexity in anything and make it understandable to almost anyone!
In order to be successful in the role it’s important that you have:
* University degree relevant for our IT architecture and IT development
* Software development background but with a strong business interest and understanding
* Extensive experience of IT architecture in relevant areas for us
* Strategic and visionary with a hands-on approach
The culture is characterized of co-leadership which means that we believe in collaboration. We lead together by supporting each other and by taking a common responsibility for the success of our business. You will join Mårten Lindberg and his team where leadership is all about trust, engagement, co-leadership and to build a caring culture within the team.