Supply Chain Coordinator till Johnson & Johnson
Publicerad: 2020-02-25 | Sista ansökningsdag: 2020-03-25 | Snittlön för Inköpare ~41 000 kr | Anställningsform: Tillsvidare
About the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies
Johnson & Johnson is a company committed to doing good for the world. They blend Heart, Science and Ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity. The Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies’ purpose is to reach more patients and restore more lives. Having advanced patient care for more than a century, these companies represent an unparalleled breadth of products, services, programs and research and development capabilities in surgical technology, orthopedics, cardiovascular and specialty solutions with an offering directed at delivering clinical and economic value to health care systems worldwide.
Introduction and Overview
The Nordic Supply Chain team supports the Medical Devices business and their customers with Planning, Customer Service, Transport and Logistics, E-commerce development and OrthoKit operations. Their mission is to ensure product availability to support the business.
Introduction and Overview
We are now recruiting a Supply Chain Coordinator to join the Supply Chain team in the Nordics. The role reports to the Demand Planning Manager. This is a temporary position for 1 year with possibility of extension.
Objectives of the Position
- Coordinate the local Supply Chain planning activities for replenishment orders going into backorder daily. And coordinating when facing major supply issues in close collaboration with Demand planners.
- You work in close collaboration with the EMEA Regional planning teams and Demand planners in order to have accurate supply information on our Backorders.
- Run weekly reports for Backorders and communicate to Commercial Teams and Customer Services in alignment with local Demand planners.
- You lead the continuous improvement of the Supply process from a Nordic perspective, making sure possible development areas are communicated to the right stakeholders in the wider organization and you make sure all relevant departments are trained in the process.
- Run weekly reports for Backorders and communicate to Commercial Teams and Customer Services.
- Post graduate education within a relevant subject e.g. logistics or similar combined with relevant work experience.
- Fluent in English. Nordic language is an advantage.
- Strong analytical, Data driven and systems mind with capability to master complexity
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience working in supply chain or similar responsibility.
- Very good at structuring, analyzing and understanding data
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work under pressure/demanding timelines
- Excellent System & Computer knowledge in Excel
- Demonstrate a flexible approach to various tasks and extra responsibility as workload dictates.
What you will need to succeed
You have an analytical mind and master complexity well. You are process oriented and are always looking for continuous improvement. You manage priorities effectively to deliver results and work well under pressure. You proactively seek knowledge when needed and connect with people to find the answers. You are positive, open-minded and curious and You are a strong team player.
Arbetstider, Tillträde, omfattning
Arbetstiderna är kontorstider med möjlighet till flex. Tjänsten är på heltid, 100% och man utgår ifrån en 38 timmars arbetsvecka.Kontoret är beläget i Ulriksdal med närhet till pendeln. Detta är ett föräldravikariat på initialt 12 månader där du arbetar via Hero men med mycket goda möjligheter till förlängning. Vi på HERO är kollektivavtalsanslutna och erbjuder fina förmåner med fokus på välmående och hållbarhet till alla våra anställda. Frågor om uppdraget besvaras av Madelaine Roosmark [email protected]hero.se
Vi ser fram emot din ansökan!
Lediga jobb i Stockholm
Upp till 25%Visa rabattkod