Hitta ditt drömjobb här!
Infra & Ops Developer
Publicerad: 2021-02-09 | Sista ansökningsdag: 2021-07-29 | Snittlön för Infrastrukturarkitekt ~48 500 kr48500SEK | Anställningsform: HeltidFULL_TIME
Infrastructure developer to join G-Loot’s Infra & Ops team.
We’re now looking for an addition to the core of our organisation, a person that can further help provide an amazing infrastructure for us to continue building on our success. Come and shape the future of a modern gaming and Esports company!
What you’ll do
As an Infrastructure Developer you will be working hands-on with the Infra & Ops development, as well as collaborating closely with our application developers.
The objective of the team is to make it easy for our developers to build scalable and secure applications. We collaborate closely with our application developers to create an efficient cloud environment for our development teams and their applications.
Key responsibilities are:
- Development and configuration of infrastructure
- Communicating with the rest of the developers to find key requirements to build towards
- Provide support for any issues that might arise
Who we believe you are
We believe that you are a mid/senior experienced developer that’s looking for new challenges within a new organisation. You understand the importance of a strong, secure and scalable infrastructure. Your interest and curiosity for modern technologies drives you to evaluate and investigate new tools to add to your toolbox. As a person you are social, and have no issues talking to other people, you prefer collaboration before self-work.
Please note this position is located in Stockholm, Sweden - we will not be able to provide a visa or travel re-location for this role.
- Configuration and automation of the infrastructure
- Building, deploying and monitoring software in a cloud environment (Google Cloud)
- Containerisation (e.g. Kubernetes)
- Infrastructure as code (e.g. Terraform & Terragrunt)
- GitHub Actions
It’s a plus if you have:
- Experience from other cloud-environments
- The applications we run are built on Java, Spring Boot, PostgreSQL, BigQuery, Node, Nest.js. Knowledge on these tools is a bonus
- An interest in Gaming & Esports
- Experience from a fast-paced and growing organisation
What’s in it for you?
- Take the next step in your career in a hyper-growth environment
- The ability to work with a world class technology stack
- Freedom with responsibility
- Centrally located office space
- Free breakfast, drinks and snacks
- Personal training and Swedish lessons if you wish
- International company
We look forward to your application in English!
Who we are
G-Loot’s mission is to take esports from the offline scene to online tournaments - making esports accessible for everyone! We want to give gamers a chance to be recognized and even celebrated, regardless of the competition level. Every day at G-Loot, we help aspirational gamers to practice and compete like athletes, getting them one step closer to their dreams!
We are an esports platform, as well as a globally recognized tournament organizer, working with some of the biggest game publishers in the world.
Our philosophy on inclusion is simple: how do we successfully reach and engage our gamers and users across all continents? By focusing on hiring a diverse team and always encouraging applicants from all demographics, backgrounds, and cultures!
Lediga jobb i Stockholm