Hitta ditt drömjobb här!
Talent Scout Project Manager to BMW Northern Europe
Publicerad: 2021-01-13 | Sista ansökningsdag: 2021-02-12 | Snittlön för HR-specialist/HR-adviser ~43 200 kr43200SEK | Anställningsform: HeltidFULL_TIME
Jurek Rekrytering & Bemanning erbjuder ett komplett utbud av bemannings- och rekryteringstjänster. Vi rekryterar och hyr ut alltifrån studenter till yrkesverksamma akademiker med mångårig erfarenhet och specialistkompetens. Våra uppdrag är främst inom juridik, ekonomi, HR, marknad och administration.
BMW Nordic is now looking for a Talent Scout Project Manager for a long-term assignment. Do you have a broad background within HR, a specific interest in Talent Management and thrive when working with business development? Then this might be your next challenge!
In this function your main responsibilities and tasks will be:
As Talent Scout Project Manager you will be responsible of operational support to BMW dealer network in Sweden and Norway as a consultant and implementer in qualification topics and HR processes with a main focus on Talent Management. The specific target group is technicians and you will be responsible to support the dealer network on all topics of Talent Management - attract, select, recruit, qualify up and retain.
Other areas of responsibility:
• Analysis & evaluation of dealer-specific Technician situation from a Talent Management perspective.
• Developing Employer Branding Strategies with clear objective on recruiting technicians to secure future workshop capacities (including establishing recruitment strategies, building cooperation´s with relevant educational institutions, and set up apprentice programs for next technician generation)
• Examining Technicians future needed skills and competency set of while facing industry transformation with complex product technology like E-mobility and Autonomous driving etc.
• Creating retention measures
You will report to our Manager Qualification and Retail HR and be based at the Northern European headquarter in Stockholm, Sweden.
Pre-Requisites for the role:
The person we are looking for are structured, systematic and has a good understanding of HR processes, policies and procedures, preferably in human resources development, training or dealer development. You have good knowledge of various recruitment channels (for example social media, direct marketing, job portals, trade media), and selection process.
Previous experience from the automotive industry is desirably, but not a requirement. You have experience from sales and/or a sales organization (preferably working with vendors!) with a good understanding of improve the dealer networks sale skills from a Talent Management perspective.
We will place great emphasis on your personal characteristics and are looking for a self-driven and outgoing person with great communications skills. You are a natural team player with a professional and service-oriented attitude. Other qualities we are looking for:
• Strong interpersonal and consulting skills.
• Relationship management skills combined with result orientation, assertiveness and resilience
• Proactive, enthusiastic and engaged in innovation
• Strong identification with the BMW brands
You need to be fluent in written and verbal in both English and Swedish.
About the assignment
This is a consultant assignment via Jurek Rekrytering & Bemanning, starting as soon as possible and ongoing for initially one year – with intended extension. If you have any questions regarding the assignment you are welcome to contact Consultant Manager My Andersson at [email protected]
The function is located in modern facilities in Sollentuna.
About BMW Group Northern Europe
BMW Group Northern Europe coordinates and supports businesses in the different Nordic sales companies (Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland) as well as authorized BMW and MINI dealers in the Nordic countries and the Baltic region. BMW Group Northern Europe has approximately 200 employees and 160 authorized dealers and workshops. For more information visit our website www.bmwgroup.com.
Lediga jobb i Sollentuna