Hitta ditt drömjobb här!
Student Development Coach / Fritids leader
Publicerad: 2021-11-29 | Sista ansökningsdag: 2022-05-18 | Snittlön för Fritidsledare ~28 300 kr28300SEK | Anställningsform: DeltidPART_TIME
Bladins School is an independent School consisting of a Swedish Preschool, Swedish Compulsory School, an International School and an Upper Secondary School, in total approximately 1500 students. We are located in Malmö, a large, vibrant city located in the south of Sweden.
The International School is authorized to deliver the IB Primary, Middle and Diploma programmes from the age of 3 to 19.
Bladins International School of Malmö welcomes applications from dedicated and enthusiastic professionals for the positions below:
Position: Student Development Coach / Fritids Leader
This position is a part-time position for 70% until 16th June 2022.
- Support classroom teaching and learning
- Support students inside and outside the classroom
- Supervise break and lunch duties on the school playground
- Take on the leadership of small groups to support learning in specific subjects
- Plan and carry out pedagogical activities during before and after-school hours (Fritids).
Minimum qualifications & experience are the following:
Experience working with children in a school setting
Experience in highly multicultural settings
Experience leading free time extracurricular activities
Good knowledge and use of English
Effective Date: 22nd December.
For more information about the position please contact [email protected]
We look forward to receiving your application!
Lediga jobb i Malmö