Hitta ditt drömjobb här!
Publicerad: 2021-04-01 | Sista ansökningsdag: 2021-09-18 | Snittlön för Fotograf ~33 400 kr33400SEK | Anställningsform: HeltidFULL_TIME
Are you an experienced and driven photographer used to working at a fast pace and adapting well to changes? We are now recruiting for a Senior Photographer position where you will assist and work closely together with our Lead Photographer to excel our aesthetic, ensuring that our brand vision is consistently executed and quality is met on a daily basis to continually push forward our e-commerce images.
- Shooting and leading on-set teams and models to create aspirational and brand-led still and moving images for our product catalogue, ensuring a smooth running shoot day.
- Ensuring your set is correctly set-up in terms of lighting, colour and exposure, and consistently matches our guidelines with regular tests during the day.
- Meeting KPIs, and communicating on progress with your manager throughout the day, ensuring foreseeable issues are made known.
- Retouch images, meeting our internal guidelines for our site and channels.
- Developing and maintaining the video production of the studio, working to test alternative proposals, and later roll out any successful changes.
- Assisting the Lead Photographer in identifying areas for development within the team and wider studio.
- You’ll help to develop experts within the team and provide necessary training for any gaps in skills/knowledge.
- Responsible for the management and continued development of some of the more junior/mid level team members, holding regular check-ins to align with progress.
- You’ll have an awareness of team productivity, and work closely with studio leads on ensuring sets and projects are planned with foreseeable factors considered.
- Implement processes and develop strong lines of communication & relationships within the studio teams and wider business.
- Ensure the smooth transition of workflow changes and systems within the studio, by gaining an understanding of how new systems will work and have the ability to train other people to use them.
- Frequent awareness of emerging trends, aspirational & competitor brands and any new technology used across the industry.
Your Past & Your Skills
- Strong and thorough knowledge with technical skills in lighting and equipment, both flashlight and continuous.
- Proven experience working in other e-commerce studios is essential, and experience assisting big name photographers is a bonus.
- Excellent work ethic, and a model of professionalism.
- An understanding of how to visualize and execute our brand aesthetic.
- Communication pro, with our in-house team of fellow photographers, retouchers, stylists, and makeup artists.
- Highly flexible and has the ability to adapt to changes i.e. Creative Direction, environment, systems, team set-ups.
- An enthusiastic problem solver.
- Used to working efficiently without compromising quality.
- Structured and organized.
- Comfortable working with a mix of people at varying levels and skill sets.
- Enthusiastic approach to working on tasks outside of your day-to-day remit.
- Experienced with Capture One, Photoshop and Premiere Pro
- Color accurate vision.
- Fluency in English.
How to Apply
When you apply we would like you to answer a few questions about you background and attach a link to you portfolio. Please submit you full application in English.
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
Other: This is a permanent position.
THE DREAM TEAM
Working at NA-KD is unlike any other fashion gig. We’re a young company with a start-up mentality and (a borderline insane) hunger to be the best. In less than 5 years NA-KD has become the fastest growing fashion e-com brand in the world. And we have a 4 million strong community to prove it. How? We see no limitations, only possibilities. No failures, only learning opportunities. We’re problem-solvers, disruptors and early-adopters. We’re doers. And if you dream of going to work every day to build the next big thing - then welcome home.
Lediga jobb i Göteborg