Hitta ditt drömjobb här!
Service Quality Manager
Publicerad: 2021-01-15 | Sista ansökningsdag: 2021-01-29 | Snittlön för Finansanalytiker ~65 000 kr65000SEK | Anställningsform: HeltidFULL_TIME
Who are we?
Volvo Cars is a company on a mission; to bring traditional car manufacturing into a connected, sustainable and smart future.
We are constantly pushing our own skills and abilities to drive change in the automobile industry like never before. We are looking for innovative, committed people to join us in this endeavour and create safe, sustainable and connected cars. We believe in the power of people and will challenge and support you to reach your full potential. Join us and be part of Volvo Cars’ journey into the future.
What we offer?
At Group Business Operations (GBO) you will be a key contributor to the development of the next generation finance community – One Finance. The team develops and implements smart and nimble finance processes, creates excellent reports and analyses financials in order to support the business in the best way. This is done in close cooperation with Business Control in the entities as well as the Group Finance functions. Through networking and benchmarking you will be part of taking the Finance organization into a modern and digital organization, ready to meet the challenges ahead of us.
Within Global Finance Delivery (as part of GBO), we have high focus on delivering financial information with speed and optimum quality. Sustainable growth in quality levels and continuous improvements in all main Finance processes (i.e. PTP, OTC, GAR) is essential to us as an organization. This role will be a key enabler in that mission and would require oneself to interact with multiple teams on a global stage. If this sounds appealing for your next career move, grab the opportunity and apply today!
What you’ll do?
As Service Quality Manager for Global Finance Delivery, you will be responsible for improving the service quality levels towards all our clients in Volvo Car Group and its related parties. You’ll set the right key performance indicators (KPI) and their targets in order to gauge the efficiency and quality levels in different areas and processes. This will also serve you as good analysis to be able to steer the operations in the right direction and meet set targets. You’ll serve as our main contact towards internal and external auditors as well as internal control. You’ll maintain a global network in a contentiously changing environment through effective communication.
In this role you will be a part of the Global Finance Delivery management team.
• KPI management e.g. setting the right KPIs for Global Delivery, managing their monthly measurements through Power BI developers, analysing the actual performance levels and setting the targets. Steering operations to meet the set targets.
• Ownership of Global Delivery’s governance structure and its application in operations with our clients & stakeholders. Securing that the governance model and agreed communication channels on a global level are in place locally in the intended manner and that information flows fluently throughout the governance structure.
• Global Delivery key contact towards Internal Control and securing that our organization have activities and action plans to close quality gaps.
• Global Delivery key contact towards auditors on a global level.
• Service Now representative from Global Delivery’s management team.
• Active analysis to supply insights to management team for optimal decision making.
• Coach and provide the organization with senior advice on complex areas.
• Responsible for creating Service Level Agreements and their follow-up, reporting and communication.
• Working closely with global process owners and managers to enhance the level of process maturity & quality.
Do you fit the profile?
• University degree in Business Administration – Accounting and Finance
• 5 - 7 years of experience working with finance processes
• Strong functional leadership skills, comfortable in a dynamic environment under continuous development
• Result driven and ability to prioritize rightly and deliver on commitments with tight deadlines
• Highly developed analytical skills and a holistic mindset
• Effective communication skills with integrity
• Fluent in English
• Proficient in Data Analytics’ tools e.g. Power BI
• Proficient in SharePoint, SAP, Ms Excel and other Ms Office 365 applications
On a personal level
To succeed in this role, you need to be a natural change agent and self-propelled leader that has the ability to work and be comfortable in a dynamic environment under continuous development. You further need to have a proactive approach with ability to prioritize to deliver on commitments with tight deadlines. You also need to have highly developed analytical skills and have the ability to take own initiatives. Furthermore, you are a person that has led people in reaching targets and realise operational quality and efficiency. Finally, because you will have a lot of contact both internally and externally, you need to have excellent communication and presentation skills
Please note that applications through email are not accepted.
Lediga jobb i Göteborg