Publicerad: 2020-02-19 | Sista ansökningsdag: 2020-08-07 | Snittlön för Financial controller ~46 700 kr | Anställningsform: TillsvidareFULL_TIME
Amuse is a reinvented record label, giving free music distribution and empowering tools to artists across the globe. The company uses music consumption data to find, license and cutting-edge services for tomorrow’s platinum selling talent.
Amuse was founded in 2015 by music industry executives with a collective vision to redefine artist discovery and label deals.
We are currently looking for a superstar royalty specialist to join our Finance Team in Stockholm. This role is deeply integrated into key functions at Amuse and works across teams. Amuse has evolved quickly and is now running multiple deal formats for a large number of artists around the world. This role works closely with signed artists and internal teams to ensure smooth and timely payments to artists and accurate reporting for Amuse. This is a new role that will report to our CFO.
- Communicate directly with Artists and Artist representatives either by phone, email or in person to answer queries in relation to Royalty Statements and audits
- Interpret and implement artist recording agreements received from the Legal Department and or Label department to the royalty system.
- Review and apply recoupable costs to the accounts where relevant.
- Prepare royalty statements with an acute level of attention to detail.
- Ensure all payments due are processed by the contractual and or agreed upon deadlines.
- You are highly organised with an excellent level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- You have the ability to work well under pressure and to meet tight deadlines.
- You are able to take your own initiative and responsibility over your own workload, while working within the goals of the team.
- Experience of managing data and good analytical skills.
- You have good communication skills, both written and verbal in both Swedish and English.
- Minimum of three years of previous experience from working in finance in the music industry.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets
Lediga jobb i Stockholm
Crazy weeks! Galen rabatt på alla produkter för ditt hemmaklimatTill kampanjen