Hitta ditt drömjobb här!
Order Management & Finance Specialist to Qlik!
Publicerad: 2021-10-20 | Sista ansökningsdag: 2022-03-25 | Snittlön för Fakturakontrollant ~31 400 kr31400SEK | Anställningsform: HeltidFULL_TIME
QLIK AND THE TEAM
Qlik is a forward-leaning organization that continually improves its offerings. As the business model is undergoing changes, the Quote to Cash & Renewals team at Qlik needs the support of a cooperative and driven team player. In the Quote to Cash & Renewals Specialist role, you will join a collaborative and diverse group of skilled individuals that continuously develop each other and the company at large.
The Quote to Cash & Renewals team of approximately 60 people worldwide, of which 23 are based in Lund, carry out the quoting, processing of deals, invoicing, maintenance renewal and license management for the entire EMEA region. Qlik is a learning organization that focuses on continuous improvement and, for that reason, there will be plenty of opportunity for professional and personal growth.
WE OFFER YOU:
- The Qlik organizational culture: high energy, helpful colleagues, and an inclusive environment.
- An onboarding period where you will be introduced to your team and acquainted with the tasks linked to your role.
- Valuable work experience at a global company driving innovative decision making in every industry through analytics software.
- Quoting of perpetual to subscripton conversion.
- Sales support on complicated quotes.
Processing and invoicing:
- Invoicing, order reviewing & processing, as well as credit & collection.
- Effective collaborations with various stake holders in other departments within Qlik.
- Responding to requests and queries from both internal and external customers on license and revenue related issues.
- Actively improving processes as well as implementing ideas linked to optimization.
- License transfers and remixes.
- Ensuring correct installment on customer level.
As a Quote to Cash & Renewal Specialist, you will report to the Quote-to-Cash Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in economics or another field relevant to the role.
- Unhindered English communication skills, both spoken and written.
- A few years of prior work experience.
- Unhindered communication skills, both spoken and written, in German, French, Spanish or Italian.
For this role, the personal qualifications are of utmost importance in our selection of candidates:
- Self-motivating (in progressing your work forward)
- Cooperative (when collaborating with colleagues and stakeholders)
- Inclusive (of the people around you)
Start: As soon as possible.
Work extent: Full time.
Location: Combination of remote work (due to current restrictions) and on site in Lund as agreed with Qlik.
Form of employment: This is a consultant assignment where you will be employed by A-hub, with the possibility of being recruited directly by Qlik down the line.
Does this role sound like the next step in your career? If so, apply below!
Lediga jobb i Lund