Lediga jobb i Stockholm ❭❭
Danish Content Coordinator
Publicerad: 2018-08-16 | Sista ansökningsdag: 2018-10-15 | Dataregistrerare Lön: Fixed salary. | Anställningsform: Tillsvidare/HeltidFULL_TIME
As Content Coordinator at Nordic Entertainment Group, your key responsibility is to ensure that we have high quality metadata for programs being aired on TV. Your daily task will be to edit, gather and translate existing texts, but also create new ones when needed. You will also collect imagery for upcoming content and add it to our metadata system.
You will be part of a creative and fast-paced Content Curation team, with multicultural coworkers in an open and relaxed atmosphere.
THE CHALLENGE AHEAD
• To deliver quality metadata with fast turnarounds to our platforms
• To be a team player that thrives in a fast paced and highly collaborative environment
• To take own initiative to improve the EPG experience
• Identify relevant improvement opportunities
• Develop and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Youre someone who pushes boundaries and pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary content to our service. You must be willing to do both low and high tasks (no job is too small), have an eye for detail and know how to prioritise your workload.
• A relevant post graduate degree
• Be fluent in both Danish and Swedish
• Must be organized, solve problems and meet tight deadlines
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• Good image editing skills and are somewhat tech savvy
Bonus requirements that will make you stand out from the rest:
• Passionate about movies and series
• Experience with translation
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU
Our HQ is in Stockholm, but our market is the Nordics. You will become part of an amazing company with great people, content and culture. If this feels like your kind of challenge, please apply and attach your CV and cover letter. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact our recruiter Axel Olsson at [email protected]
Nordic Entertainment Group (NENT Group) is the Nordic regions leading entertainment provider. We entertain millions of people every day with our streaming services, TV channels and radio stations, and our production companies create exciting content for media companies around the world. We make life more entertaining by enabling the best and broadest experiences – from live sports to movies to series to music and our own original shows. Headquartered in Stockholm, NENT Group is part of Modern Times Group MTG AB (publ), a leading international digital entertainment group listed on Nasdaq Stockholm (MTGA and MTGB). NENT Group is itself proposed to be listed separately on Nasdaq Stockholm in due course.
©2018 Statsskuld.se / NameTyper Est. 2002