Controller Acne Studios in Stockholm!
Publicerad: 2019-05-16 | Sista ansökningsdag: 2019-06-16 | Snittlön för Controller ~49 000 kr | Anställningsform: 6 månader eller längreFULL_TIME
Are you passionate about busniess and want to work within a world-leading international organization? Do you want to share your knowledge and commit to exciting projects where you can contribute to the company's development? Then the role as an Production Controller at Acne Studios is right for you. The selection process is ongoing, so apply for the position today!
Academic Work is looking for an junior Production Controller for Acne Studios. In this role, you are part of a driven and ambitious team of four collegues working in a creative and fast-paced environment. You will be offered an introduction during your first weeks and there will always be someone to turn to with questions. The work as Controller provides you with a broad understanding of the Acne Studios business. Your assignments will range from complex analysis to more standardized follow-up tasks. The position will be based at Acne Studios headquarter in Stockholm but, occasional traveling may be required.
Acne Studios is a company with great development opportunities for those who have the ambition and who enjoy a continuously changing environment. Internally, employees come from over 28 nationalities in mixed ages.
This assignment is long term and will begin with a 6 month trial period which will become permanent given all parties are satisfied with the cooperation.
* Financial analysis and business controlling
* Sales and stock follow-up, forecasting and analysis
* Coordinating and supporting the order placement process
* Other types of analyses, business evaluations and calculations
* Proactive work to continually develop our systems
You are offered
* As consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more about the offer at academicwork.se
VI SÖKER DIG SOM
* A bachelor or master degree in business administration or engineering
* Previous experience as controller or within retail is a merit
* Talented with numbers
* Strong planning, organizational, social and problem solving skills
* Have a great interest for the fashion industry
As a person, you are committed to being able to deliver high quality in your work and always to the best of the company. Furthermore, it is important that you have good social skills, because a key part of your role is to collaborate. You should also be self-starter and have a high sense of responsibility for your work while at the same time you can act flexibly and structured in your work. With a bunch of business and entrepreneurship on it, you will fit perfectly in the role of Acne Studios!
* Start: September
* Work extent: Full time, long term
* Salary: According to agreement
* Location: Floragatan 13, Stockholm
* This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from Acne Studios is that all questions regarding the position is handled by
* Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase. .
* We do not handle applications through e-mail, but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us at [email protected] and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail. For general considerations about your applications/our recruitment process, we are often available in our chat function on our web during weekdays. Feel free to contact us there!
INFORMATION OM FÖRETAGET
Acne Studios is a luxury brand with retailers around the world and with it's headquarters in Stockholm. They interact strategy, creation and production under one roof, from global marketing to everyday content.