Material Development Manager, Mölnlycke
Publicerad: 2019-08-13 | Sista ansökningsdag: 2019-09-02 | Snittlön för Civilingenjör, maskin ~43 100 kr | Anställningsform: TillsvidareFULL_TIME
Working at Mölnlycke
Are you looking for a great career and want to make your mark?
Please keep on reading but don’t just take our word for it. We’ve interviewed colleagues around the world about their jobs, the Mölnlycke unique culture and Mölnlycke people and it is simply A great company to work for!
Do you want to improve healthcare outcomes around the world?
If the answer is yes, you think just like us and should apply for this exciting opportunity that we have below.
Mölnlycke is a world-leading medical solutions company. We design and supply solutions to enhance performance at every point of care – from the hospital to the home proven it every day.
We specialise in:
- Wound management: including dressings with Safetac® such as Mepitel® and Mepilex®
- Preventing pressure ulcers: with Mepilex® Border used prophylactically and devices to help turn and re-position patients
- Surgical solutions: including Mölnlycke trays, HiBi® antiseptics and Biogel® surgical gloves
Mölnlycke was founded in 1849. Nowadays our solutions are available in around 100 countries; we’re the number one global provider of advanced wound care and single-use surgical products; and we’re Europe’s largest provider of customised trays. Our headquarters are in Gothenburg, Sweden and we have about 7,800 employees around the world.
We are looking for a Material Development Manager, who will lead the development and implementation of new and/or improved materials for the Wound Care products in order to meet customer needs and/or to rationalize and reduce the cost of products in order to improve profitability.
- Continuously search for and propose new solutions in order to meet customer needs.
- Create and maintain contacts and co-operation with raw material suppliers in order to be able to propose new customer solutions.
- Lead or participate in projects/activities to develop new or improved products.
- Represent Mölnlycke Health Care in co-operation with suppliers in order to give technical input during negotiations and to find new solutions to meet customer needs.
- Make and approve PDM documentation on all materials and components within the area of responsibility in order to fulfill regulatory requirements.
- Initiate contacts and co-operation with suppliers, external institutes, universities etc. in order to find new and improved solutions to customer needs.
- Continuously acquire knowledge on silicone materials in order to improve solutions to meet customer needs.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Master’s degree in mechanical engineering, chemistry or biotech
- 3-5 years of experience from similar positions in the field of medical devices, pharma or biotech
- Experience in identifying product development needs
- Experience in collaboration with raw material suppliers
- Ability to create and approve product documentation based on the regulatory requirements
- Interest in and ability to acquire knowledge on silicone materials in order to improve solutions to meet customer needs
- Fluent in oral and written English
Addilon is our partner in this recruitment. Please apply (CV and personal letter in English) via the link. We will fill the position immediately after finding the right candidate. Questions about the position are answered on weekdays 8.30-10.00, +46 10 207 01 50.
Recruiting right managers and specialists in Engineering, Sales, Purchasing, Logistics and Accounting.
Follow us on social media
LinkedIn | Facebook | Instagram
We kindly but directly declinbe contact for direct sales of additional job advertisements, candidates etc.