Västra Götalands län
Lediga jobb i Göteborg ❭❭
Publicerad: 2018-08-16 | Sista ansökningsdag: 2018-08-31 | Civilingenjör, konstruktion, elektronik Lön: Enligt överenskommelse | Anställningsform: Tillsvidare/HeltidFULL_TIME
You will work in a global company in an exciting and meaningful business, being part of an organization that really make a difference in Healthcare worldwide.
To our team within hardware design we are looking for a Component Engineer, where you will be part of an experienced team of 14 helpful team members. We develop and produce mobile devices, and these devices contain many different components from many different suppliers. We therefore need you to keep track of all these components, make sure they do what they supposed to do and see if there are other better components out there.
We are looking for a person with engineering background, with a couple of years working experience as a component engineer, hardware design, constructor or similar.
• Provide information of components to all R&D, purchasing, support and production groups and departments.
• Assist in the choice of components.
• Maintain the component information database.
• Administrate the article register for purchased parts and components.
• Develop ways to make the component information easily available for the users.
• Develop routines and guidelines for component registration.
• Coordinate and conduct supplier visits to the R&D Department in Gothenburg.
• Review of components for development and maintenance.
• Coordinate verification of prototypes (for product maintenance)
• Good knowledge of electronic components and the supply chain.
• Good knowledge of suppliers and assortments.
• Good understanding of the resulting costs at different component choices.
• It is an advantage if you have knowledge of the PDM data system and related tools.
• Fluent in English both written and oral is a must, Swedish is an advantage.
To be successful in this role you need to have a good ability to co-operate with others both inside and outside the organization, but at the same time be able to drive your own work and take responsibility. Furthermore, we believe you are a person who likes to work with processes and with quality in focus.
Working at Ascom
We offer an open and international environment where personal initiative is both expected and appreciated. Our culture is reflected by the Ascom Way and its six principles: Customer Focus, Accountability & Commitment, Growth, Innovation, Leadership, We are Ascom. Key aspects are to create customer value in everything we do, take calculated risks, be curious and creative, and be passionate and inspire. Ascom is a company where you will be able to engage with all parts of the value stream, from development to sales, manufacturing, supply chain and service delivery. If you are motivated by making a real difference in your work, you are probably one of us.
Contact and Application
Are you interested in the job? The selection process is ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible.
2019-04-19 Medellön: 31000 kr Götene Prognos: Låg konkurrens
2019-04-19 Medellön: 42900 kr Kalmar Prognos: Mycket liten konkurrens
2019-04-19 Medellön: 45200 kr Stockholm Prognos: Balans
2019-04-19 Medellön: 39600 kr Malmö Prognos: Låg konkurrens
2019-04-19 Medellön: 36900 kr Stockholm
2019-04-18 Medellön: 31000 kr Heby Prognos: Låg konkurrens
2019-04-18 Medellön: 26000 kr Uppvidinge
2019-04-18 Medellön: 31400 kr Stockholm
2019-04-18 Medellön: 45200 kr Göteborg Prognos: Balans
2019-04-18 Medellön: 38700 kr Mullsjö
©2019 Statsskuld.se / NameTyper Est. 2002