Hitta ditt drömjobb här!
Specialist - Store Staff
Publicerad: 2021-10-12 | Sista ansökningsdag: 2021-12-31 | Snittlön för Bilförsäljare ~30 000 kr30000SEK | Anställningsform: HeltidFULL_TIME
In 2015, XPeng Motors was founded in Guangzhou, China.
Our mission is to drive smart EV transformation with technology and data, shaping the mobility experience of the future.
XPeng Motors is one of China´s leading smart electric vehicle (EV) company. We design, develop, manufactures and market our smart EV´s that are seamlessly integrated with advanced AI, Autonomous and Internet technologies. XPeng is committed to in-house R&D and intelligent manufacturing to create a better mobility experience for our customer.
We are now expanding our overseas business and we strive for achieving a sustainable operating model to support future growth.
About the Job:
Xpeng is preparing its operation in Sweden and one important step is to find new talent to join our team, working as Product Advisor in our new Store in Stockholm.
As a member of our Store team you will be responsible to provide top of the class customer service. You share our vision of a seamless customer journey from the first meeting to taking delivery of the vehicle.
We are looking for you that can quickly shift focus and provide excellent result. You are determined and relentless and realize that your success is driven by your performance.
You feel comfortable to meet or exceed set targets, but at the same time help your colleagues to improve every day.
We are looking for a person that is really curious of the people they meet. And if issues arise you see this as an opportunity to find solutions to them.
Job responsibilities examples:
* Actively meet and support customers in our Store
* Offer best in class customer service throughout the sales and delivery process
* Maintain close contact with customers by active management of pipeline
* Drive sales with long term focus in mind
* Meet or exceed targets and KPI´s
* Keep store, back office and test drive vehicles in perfect condition at all time
* Additional duties to support business requirements
Requirements of the candidate:
* Proven history of best in class customer service
* Share passion for sustainable transportation solutions
* Flexible and great at focusing on solutions
* Driven to learn, about our customers, our products and our processes
* Enjoys working in team but also produce results independently
* Speaks and writes fluently in English
* Respectfully works with colleagues and customers
* Bring positive energy to work every day
* Sales background is a bonus but not a requirement
* Valid driver license that needs to maintain valid and safe throughout employment.
We are also looking for Advisors in Sweden.
Öppen för alla
Vi fokuserar på din kompetens, inte dina övriga förutsättningar. Vi är öppna för att anpassa rollen eller arbetsplatsen efter dina behov.
Lediga jobb i Stockholm