Clinical Research Manager
Publicerad: 2019-09-11 | Sista ansökningsdag: 2019-10-11 | Snittlön för Biomedicinsk analytiker ~32 600 kr | Anställningsform: TillsvidareFULL_TIME
We are looking for an ambitious and passionate Clinical Research Manager to manage our clinical investigations, post market follow up studies and investigator initiated studies. You need to be an expert in all aspects designing, initiating and completing clinical studies in strong collaboration with R&D, marketing, and the clinical investigators.
Main job responsibilities:
• Management and execution of clinical research projects in compliance with relevant MDR and ISO regulations
• Clinical trial design and methodology
• Clinical site selection and communication
• Clinical study planning, including data management plan, study monitoring plan and statistical analyses plan
• Development of study documents (including CIP, CRF and CIR)
• Data management and statistical analyses
• Maintenance and ownership of Clinical Evaluation Reports
Your experience and competencies:
• Extensive knowledge of and experience in research methodology, study design and statistical analyses, preferably including health economics
• Knowledge of the MEDDEV, current MDD and new MDR
• Excellent in English
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Master or PhD in health/medical Science
• 5-10 years of experience with designing and executing clinical research
Your personal characteristics:
• Analytical and Structured
• Self-driven and team oriented
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Proactive and flexible
This position is located in our head office in Malmö with up to 25 days travel per year.
Please submit any questions to Head of Clinical Affairs, Ellie van Knegsel,
We want your application and resume in English. Deadline is Oct 1, 2019, but we hire continuously so please send your application asap.
You will be part of an ambitious work environment in which teams work together to continuously grow and develop the business. You are expected to contribute from day one, and will have great opportunities to learn and develop.
Join us and give people a voice
Atos Medical is a specialized medical device company and the clear market and technology leader for voice and pulmonary rehabilitation for throat cancer patients who have lost their voice box. We design, manufacture and sell our entire core portfolio directly to leading institutions, health care professionals and patients. We believe everyone should have the right to speak, also after their cancer. That’s why we are committed to giving a voice to people who breathe through a stoma, with design solutions and technologies built on decades of experience and a deep understanding of our users.
With more than 30 years history, Atos Medical is a global leader with Swedish headquarters and more than 22 subsidiaries worldwide. We are committed to living our values: we listen – we focus – we engage – we inspire every day. We connect with stakeholders, involving them in our activities and striving to support and empower our users and each other every day. No matter whom we interact with – users, colleagues, health care professionals, business partners – respect and integrity are at the core of everything we do.