Hitta ditt drömjobb här!
Senior .NET Engineer
Publicerad: 2022-01-14 | Sista ansökningsdag: 2022-07-03 | Snittlön för Backend-utvecklare ~46 500 kr46500SEK | Anställningsform: HeltidFULL_TIME
Barnebys Group AB is the world’s leading eco-system for art, antiques and collectibles throughout the value chain. Founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2011, we have established our business globally with offices in the US, UK, and Sweden. Our clients include the world’s top tier of auctioneers, antique dealers, galleries as well as regional and local businesses. We offer a search service (barenbys.com) with 600,000+ items for sale, an extensive database of auction results, a top of the line valuation service (valuemystuff.com), and a Software as a Service auction and gallery system (Skeleton SaaS).
We’re looking for Senior .NET Engineers to join our Skeleton team based in Stockholm. As a part of the Skeleton team you would be working on designing and implementing our SaaS platform that enables our customers to manage and run their auctions, stores and business with world class user experience and performance.
Skeleton is built with the goal to be the best solution for auction houses, galleries, and dealers in the world and you will play a crucial part in that journey. The Skeleton system is built using .NET Core, C# and Next.JS. We believe in constant improvements and sound developer practices.
What you’ll do:
- Be an important part in the team building a world class SaaS platform.
- Be a driving contributor in the team to design, implement and deploy elegant and high available and scalable backend solutions.
- Monitor, test and continuously optimize our infrastructure, architecture and software design.
- Work in a cross-functional team delivering premium experience to our customers and users.
Who you are:
- Strong knowledge in Cloud Computing with at least 8 years of working in Azure.
- At least 10 years of working experience in scalable, high available and distributed systems.
- Deep knowledge of C# and the .NET Core framework.
- Deep knowledge of Relational databases and NoSQL databases.
- Big Interest or knowledge in streaming architecture.
- Proven and strong knowledge in pub/sub and message queues.
- Proven working experience developing RESTFul and GraphQL API’s.
- Proven knowledge about Git and Git Flow.
- Good communication skills in both written and spoken English.
- Knowledge working with Entity Framework Core or equivalent.
- Knowledge in Continuous Integration and CI/CD tools.
Nice to have:
- Experience in working within the auction or e-commerce domain is a plus.
You look at programming languages as tools and not constraints. You’re not afraid to go out of your comfort zone and you know and care about sound engineering practices. Also, you understand the need for communication within a team and that the team is stronger than its individual parts.
Our teams are self organized with tight communications to stakeholders in an agile environment.
We are proud of our culture. It is a huge part of what makes us successful. We are an equal opportunity employer and celebrate diversity, recognizing that diversity of thought and background builds stronger teams. We approach diversity and inclusion seriously and thoughtfully.
Lediga jobb i Stockholm