Hitta ditt drömjobb här!
Xamarin App Developer – Consumer IoT-products
Publicerad: 2020-11-11 | Sista ansökningsdag: 2020-11-25 | Snittlön för Applikationsutvecklare/Apputvecklare ~45 500 kr45500SEK | Anställningsform: HeltidFULL_TIME
Turn ideas into reality. Globally.
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open to new ideas – we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
Traditionally the appliance industry has been all about Hardware. Today, in the eye of IoT, voice assistants and autonomous systems, Software is increasingly entering the center stage to be married with hardware for a winning product. As such, Electrolux is strengthening the team with a Xamarin App Developer with a passion for both usability and reusability to join our development team.
You will be part of a cross functional product team based in Stockholm, working with Engineering, Design and Product management to drive the digital design in the Consumer Experience organization. We work with robotic vacuum cleaners, smart air purifiers, kitchen appliances and other types of data driven IoT-products.
Our new software products require us to be innovative and visionary in how we design solutions that combine appliances with data and the possibilities that software offers. The main digital touchpoint for our products is the mobile apps and we provide a fully native experience for both iOS and Android to our users. In this position we are looking for an app developer that knows how to design Xamarin Apps with common core modules and separate native UI modules for iOS and Android respectively in a way that can be extended and improved over years to come.
Electrolux is committed to attract, keep and enable a diverse team. Gender equality is a key focus.
The work includes
· Analyzing new needs together with product managers, UX and the rest of the development team
· Participating in UI design sessions with input on technical feasibility and iOS/Android related differences
· Designing and implementing features in core and UI modules
· Participating in all common team activities including sprint planning, scrum stand-ups, demos and retrospectives
· Taking active part in team improvements in process, tools, technology and communication
Required competence and experience
· > 3 years of experience in developing systems or products
· > 2 years of experience developing native Xamarin Apps for iOS, Android or preferably both.
· Previously worked with full-stack product centered teams
· Experiences of analytics instrumentation and analysis for apps
· Ability to contribute with complexity, risk and effort analysis in backlog creation and management
· Quick learner, energetic problem solver
· Enthusiastic about creating and improving ways of working
· Confident but without personal prestige
· Thriving on cooperation, getting things done and user feedback
Extra credits for
· IoT experience
· Worked closely with UX
· Multi brand consumer product experience
Lediga jobb i Stockholm